LinPlug, together with renowned sound designers, has created the third version of its exceptional, award-winning sample-based synthesizer. Stunning new features like a modulateable filter type, and native 5.1 support, together with more than 550 new presets make the CronoX3 the first choice for experimental musicians and film scoring.
- Free Filter with new, continuously adjustable, modulatable filter-type.
- Loop Sampler Generator with individually modulatable loop-points and start-point.
- Versatile architecture with 4 generator modules that are mixed into two filters.
- Easy-Edit panel allowing preset browsing and quick access to main synthesis parameters.
- Powerful, editable arpeggiator with up to 32 steps.
- Stereo and 5.1 support (2 generators, both filters and 3 of the effects units can be mixed in 5.1 format, stored as part of the preset).
- Generator types are Oscillator, Time-Sampler, Wavetable (Schrader) and Loop-Sampler.
- Analogue-modeled Oscillator Generator for real-time analog-style synthesis.
- Time-Sampler with independent real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting.
- Wavetable (Schrader) Generator that offers wavetable-like operation using any sample.
- Loop Sampler Generator, capable of loading up to 64 samples.
- Sampler Generators support audio formats including WAV and AIFF up to 24bit/96kHz.
- 2 analog-style multimode stereo filters with modulatable cutoff frequency and resonance.
- 7 ADSFR-type envelopes for controlling output amplitudes and cutoff frequencies, as well
as two freely assignable Modulation Envelopes.
- 4 independent LFOs with various waveforms and midi-sync capabilities.
- LFO Waves have adjustable delay, attack and decay time, and waveform-symmetry.
- Modulation Matrix with 10 routings for connecting 30 sources and 56 destinations.
- Fully recognizes Velocity, Aftertouch, Pitchbend, Modwheel and various other
MIDI controllers, and includes a MIDI Learn function for easy controller assignment.
- 6 simultaneously available effect units, including various Delays, Chorus, Phaser, Filter,
Flanger, Gator, Stereo Enhancer, Parametric EQ and Crusher.
- Mono/Polyphonic Portamento/Glide featuring "Fingered" mode, switchable Constant Time/Constant Rate and Auto-Bend Modes.
- 32-voice polyphony (CPU dependent), sample-accurate, settings are saved with the song.
New in v3.6.5
- Bugfix for detune problem when loading on PowerPC systems
- Improved stability
- No longer supports PowerPC G3 processors
New in v3.6.1
- Fixed sound incompatibility (to CronoX 3.5 / Sophistry 3.0.8).
- Fixed possible crashes in Reaper x64 / Sonar 8.5 x64.
- Fixed MIDI Controller feedback not working in 64 bit version.
- Fixed CPU spikes in demo version.
- Corrected AU Reset (removed decay from bounces).