Live-Styler gives you the ability to play musical styles created for Yamaha PSR musical instruments via MIDI. You can play up to 8 instruments at the same time with up to 5 soundcards. The program is dedicated to real-time live performance with a MIDI keyboard connected to PC; a connectivity enjoyed by auto accompaniment PSR keyboards.
Live-Styler is not a sequencer. The program introduces new possibilities and does not cross perform to other software applications and utilities available on the market, which deal with Yamaha PSR styles and MIDI.
New in v11
- New languages: Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian.
- New setup entry: Setup => Settings 2 (B) => Velocities (c) => 1 [ ] Swell changed "Overall Trackbar". That means: Has you a swell on your keyboard and this swell sends value $09 (volume) then the swell changes the slider "Overall Trackbar".
- Keydef.ini for Keycontrol enhanced. Now are 500 entries possible. New entries: 298,299,300,301,302 for loading Scale File, 303 up to 314 for setting Root Note C to H.
- Scaling: This new tool allows you to make a table with different notes. These notes are playing, when you play on selected manual, a note. I will play Note A and as separate Note I will hear C. You have the possibility to set 12 notes for 12 Rootnotes. This setup you can save. LS has 5 setups on start. You find this new tool on the Harmony button.
- Live-Styler completed sizable: Setup => Settings 2 (B) => b) any design.
- New checkbox in Settings 2 (B) b) any designs: 10 Keyboard Horizontal/Vertical. With this checkbox you can switch the Screen keyboard from horizontal to vertical.
- All extern Live-Styler windows are now magnetic. That means, if Settings 2 (B) b) any designs 6..9 unchecked, the extern windows are magnetic. If a window in the near (15 pixels) from an other Live-Styler window, then this window snaps into the nearest Live-Styler window.
- New Menu Entry: Show PDF Viewer. New KeyControl Entry 297 :Show PDF Viewer. New Tool: PDF Viewer. In the menu you find a new Entry: PDF Viewer. This is a database with MusicBook PDFs. You can add, delete and manage these entries. A button Open PDF File shows you this MusicBook PDF.
- Live-Styler and FluidSynth. Live-Styler can now use Fluidsynth, that means you may not have a Creative soundcard but you can load a SF2 file. All in all you can load 4 soundfonts: 1 for drum, 1 for melody, 1 for R1..R8, 1 for MIDI. All Settings, Preset, Soloprest, Fastload Soundfont, Load Soundfont you can use with FluidSynth, too. MidiIO: You can made settings with a doubleclick on all the FluidSynth combobox. All drumsets from a FluidSynth soundfont, are available.
- You can start the Live-Styler after installation without any setup (besides Midi Input).