Featured in Hitsquad's Top Apps for Music Production on iPad
Looptastic HD for iPad is a groove and loop maker with DJ mixing and effects.
The Looptastic HD on iPad allows users to make loop based music on the fly. Users can then mix, add sound effects, record and even share the resulting music. It has 900 available loops that spans various dance genres like Hip Hop, Trance, Ambient, Dubstep, Drum ’n’ Bass, Breakbeat, Minimal, Reggaeton and Progressive House and many others.
- Make your own loop or sample with the built in Mic or headset.
- Includes 900 internet downloadable sample loops grouped in loop sets that has instruments like bass, drums and keys.
- Wirelessly sync tempo with other iOS apps/devices or even with a Mac using MIDI music apps like Live with NEW Core MIDI support.
- For cues and breakdowns, users can crossfade between zones , effects can be applied to any zone.
- With 13 effects that can be controlled realtime via X-Y touch pad control including Notch Filter, High, Low and Band Pass Filtering, Gate, Stutter Loop, Stutter stepped, Stutter Gate, Flanger, Bitcrusher, Delay, Glitchy Repeater and Reverb!
- Time-stretches all loops automatically to fit the master tempo
- The Scratch Strip allows users to retrigger loops from anywhere within the waveform.
- Record and export performances to a Mac or PC as 16-bit AIFF stereo files.
- Export or Import loops in WAV, AIFF or OGG format.
- Share created mixes or performances through SoundCloud!
- Nudge and Tap Tempo is available for quick tempo changes.
Here is a video demo:
Working as a DJ