It separates incoming audio signals into amplitude, frequency and waveform (harmonic content) signals, modulates those part signals and then merges them into audio signals again.
- Can radically transform sound in many different ways.
- Stereo or mono processing.
- Can merge two mono sounds into one stereo sound.
- Released under the MIT License. Full source code available.
New in v0.2.5
- More reliable thread synchronization, especially for multiprocessor systems.
- Two new modulator functions for LT: Fine and Conv.
- LT's post-modulation A&F displays show effects of offset and gain settings.
Note:The new thread synch implementation will probably not work on very old versions of Windows. Vista, XP or 2000 Pro should be fine, anything else is probably not.