Lounge Lizard uses the same physical modelling technology utilised by the Tassman, to replicate the mechanism of an electric piano, including the tone and tine bars, the hammer and the pick up for unmatched sound quality and control.
- All the classic electric piano sounds: Rhodes, Wurlitzer, RMI, Hohner.
- Entirely based on physical modeling.
- Preset library - vintage to modern.
- Integrated browser and locate function for easy navigation and organization of presets.
- Fast preset loading time.
- Hands-free operation via custom MIDI programs.
- Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
- Intuitive and ergonomic user interface for preset creation.
- Real-time calculation of sound - no samples.
- 32bit floating point internal processing.
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24bit/192kHz.
- Import/Export functions for easy sharing of presets.
- Unlimited undo/redo capability.
- Standalone operation - no host application required, and standard plug-in formats support.
- Full audio and MIDI hardware support.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple MIDI ports.
- User defined MIDI maps with MIDI Learn function.
- MIDI clock, tap and host tempo synchronization.
- Dynamic voice allocation and CPU overhead protection.
New in EP-3 v3.1.3
- Authorization now works with non-admin user accounts.
- Fixed browser focus crash on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed drag-and-drop in Logic 9 but now have a separate edit window.
- Fixed MIDI Links behavior on On/Off buttons.