Mcompressor is a conventional compression plugin with volume maximization and has adjustable compression shape. This gives you power to set custom smoothing or even interesting sound effects.
- Standard and custom compression shapes: Using user shapes you can easily create various dynamic effects such as expansion, gate or even "some extraordinary shapes for rhythmization".
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph: You always know what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output.
- Signal maximization: Compressors lower the signal above a threshold. MCompressor can compensate the reduction to ensure that if the source has reached 0dB the result will too. This is especially useful for mastering, since you want to maximize loudness and use the entire bit resolution.
- Hard, linear and smooth knee with adjustable size.
- Standard general parameters: Input gain, Attack and Release.
- Fully automatable (except for the custom shape graph).
- Global preset management: using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
Changes in v7.08:
- New Side-chain peak meter on the easy screen for some plugins
- Full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
- New "Banks" mode for multiparameters, for multiple bank parameter interpolation
- Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
- Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
- Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
- Bugfix for randomization triggering "next/previous preset" load.
- Bugfix for plugins receiving MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
- Bugfix for step sequencer shapes not saving correctly.
- Bugfix for plugins that could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
- Bugfix for for plugins that temporarily freezes in VST3 when being automate.
- Bugfix for double click issue on Cocoa GUI
Changes in v7.05:
- Bugfix for failed AU validation when default settings contained upsampling of 2x or higher
- Bugfix for Keyboard input with older Carbon interfaces
- Improved Documentations within the plugin.
- Enable individual channels for processing in surround mode .
- All peak/loudness/.. meters are now reset by clicking on them.
- Automate or modulate Modulator synchronization
- Most modulator sliders/knobs now send automation
- Step sequencer grid now follows the number of steps.
- Bugfix for high CPU usage on some CPUs when input was silent.
- Bugfix for Peak/loudness meters on easy screen bug.
- Bugfix for multiparameter not updating when modulated.
Changes in v7.00:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
Changes in v6.00:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode