The MCreativeBundle includes six multiband plug-ins. Each plug-in can have up to six completely independent bands.
- MMultiBandAutopan is a multiband automatic panner with adjustable shape.
- MMultiBandRingModulator is a multiband ring-modulation effect using two oscillators with adjustable shape.
- MMultiBandVibrato is a multiband vibrato with adjustable shape.
- MMultiBandPhaser is a multiband phaser with adjustable shape.
- MMultiBandTremolo is a multiband tremolo with adjustable shape.
- MMultiBandWaveShape is a multiband wave-shaping plug-in with adjustable shape.
New in v7.08:
- New Side-chain peak meter on the easy screen for some plugins
- Full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
- New "Banks" mode for multiparameters, for multiple bank parameter interpolation
- Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
- Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
- Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
- Bugfix for randomization triggering "next/previous preset" load.
- Bugfix for plugins receiving MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
- Bugfix for step sequencer shapes not saving correctly.
- Bugfix for plugins that could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
- Bugfix for for plugins that temporarily freezes in VST3 when being automate.
- Mac OS X Bugfix for double click issue on Cocoa GUI
New in v7.05:
- Plugin configurations and presets moved to MeldaProduction subfolder.
- Improved Documentations within the plugin.
- Enable individual channels for processing in surround mode .
- All peak/loudness/.. meters are now reset by clicking on them.
- Automate or modulate Modulator synchronization
- Most modulator sliders/knobs now send automation
- Step sequencer grid now follows the number of steps.
- Bugfix for high CPU usage on some CPUs when input was silent.
- Bugfix for Peak/loudness meters on easy screen bug.
- Bugfix for multiparameter not updating when modulated.
New in v7.00:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
New in v6.00:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode
Proudly sponsored by