MEqualizerLinearPhase is an 8-band linear phase equalizer specifically tuned for mastering. However, due to its very high speed it is suitable for mixing too.
MEqualizerLinearPhase is a surgical tool for mastering - it has a clear sound with minimal distortion (measured below -160dB). It doesn't smear transients or create mud, nor does it alter the imaging and depth information of the original sound. It is especially useful to enhance or correct difficult material like vocal or instrumental soloists and groups, orchestral recordings and complex mixes, without introducing any unwanted coloring.
- 8 band parametric linear phase equalizer with 7 types of filters - peak, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch.
- 3 equalization algorithms with (approximately) the same frequency response - true bidirectional filtering algorithm, FFT algorithm and standard non-linear phase equalization. Bidirectional filtering provides maximal accuracy and minimal noise ratio. As a supplement MEqualizerLinearPhase implements a standard equalization and FFT algorithm adopted in most cheap linear phase equalizers. This way you check all of the methods and find the best one for particular case.
- Adjustable dry/wet mix - what is impossible for common equalizers due to phase alteration is not impossible for MEqualizerLinearPhase.
- Advanced and easy to use user interface - You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using Ctrl shortcuts and textual editing. Smooth visualisation of resulting frequency response with almost unlimited zooming. All parameters are adjustable from the graph with very advanced controls, integrated help using F1 or "?" buttons, etc.
- Q in range 0.05 to 10 with protection against pops and crackles.
- Adjustable upsampling 1x-4x for an even more accurate response and ability to perform processing in 192kHz and higher sampling rates.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation - not recommended for the FFT mode.
New in v7.08:
- New Side-chain peak meter on the easy screen for some plugins
- Full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
- New "Banks" mode for multiparameters, for multiple bank parameter interpolation
- Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
- Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
- Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
- Bugfix for randomization triggering "next/previous preset" load.
- Bugfix for plugins receiving MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
- Bugfix for step sequencer shapes not saving correctly.
- Bugfix for plugins that could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
- Bugfix for for plugins that temporarily freezes in VST3 when being automate.
New in v7.06:
- New GUI mode especially designed for small resolution displays.
- Oscillator step sequencer with multiple step shapes.
- Added 1/3 oct and 1 oct mode to all analyzers.
- Improved modulator pitch detector accuracy and response.
- Added linear harmonics mode to all parameteric (dynamic) equalizers.
- Added envelope curvatures: saw, triangles and sines.
- Modulator values can now be automated.
- Improved switching between editor modes.
- Added input level peak meters to multiband plugins.
- Oscillator harmonics graphs' units now follow number of harmonics.
- Added "Invert" feature to all parametric equalizers.
- Plugins now provide only those channel modes, which make sense for them.
- BugFix for crash when creating a cycle using multiparameters.
- BugFix for Modulator sync not updating when automated/modulated.
- Bugfix for Modulators crashing in envelope mode when side-chain had been enabled.
- Various other bugfixes
New in v7.02:
- New "Velocity (note-on)" controller.
- Added Tablet mode to Settings, which improves support for tablets.
- Fix: Some plugins crashed under some hosts when a different channel mode has been used.
- Fix: Progress dialogs weren't showing with correct graphics.
New in v7.01:
- Reorganized MIDI settings and added more note controllers.
- Modulate or automate Up to 4 parameter ranges of each modulator/multiparameter.
- Added global MIDI controller switch to prevent problems reset MIDI messages.
- Added "velocity" MIDI controller.
- Added transformation "Phase" to all oscillators.
- Several graph editors now support snap-to-grid.
- When modulator is disabled by automation or modulation, it may optionally restore original parameter values.
- AGC algorithm now prevents initial spikes when presets are changed in some plugins.
- Bugfix for Band input gains for bands 4-6 when using analog crossover.
- Added decay parameter to all analyzers
New in v7.00:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
New in v6.01:
- Plugin settings storage optimized for lower size and higher speed.
- Multiple modulator & multiparameter windows can now be open at once.
- Added "OnOff" mode into MIDI note controllers and increased their number.
- Default modulation wheel for dry/wet is now disabled due to problems with some hosts e.g. Sonar X1.
- Automated Vocoder, Waveshaper, Dynamics, Freeform equalizer, Spectral dynamics,
- Automated Rhythmizer (first 4 sequences of each type), Granular (first 4 transformations) graphs.
- Added predefined directories and drives in all directory trees.
- Multiband peakmeters now occupy more space for better visibility.
- Added range to MIDI note controllers.
- LU meters in integrated mode now provide the gating algorithm according to the EBU standard.
- Added band expand for all multiband plugins.
- Loudness meters now highlight the -1..+1 LU target region.
- MModernCompressor - added another auto-compression button which doesn't change attack/release/rms.
- BugFix: A few plugins were crashing in knob mode.
- BugFix: Band editor collapse button is now visible only in edit mode, not in active presets screen.
- BugFix: Smoothness didn't update in MAutoDynamicEq unless analyzer/sonogram was enabled.
- BugFix: MIDI controller presets didn't load and update immediately.
- BugFix: Advanced convolution kernel settings may not have been working properly.
- BugFix: Mouse wheel didn't move much with high-resolution mouses.
- BugFix: Crossover bands moved to the left made them immovable.
New in v6.00:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode
New in v3.02:
- Kernel highly optimized, especially for plugins with visualization.
- Plugins are now temporarily bypassed for time consuming actions such as loading presets.
- Now the plugins released in bundles can also accept single plugin licences for easier installation and activation.
- Fix: Occasional freezing under problematic hosts such as Wavelab.
- Fix: Equalizers now send only those automation parameters, which are actually changed.
- Fix: Mono/stereo encoding was sometimes failing in Logic.
- Fix: Copy&paste of modulators could result in a hang.
- Fix: Installer could hang on some multiprocessor systems.