MIDI Music Mirror software implements the studies on the so called Mirror Music. Mirror Music is a particular way to change the major scale by putting a mirror on the root of C and scaling all the semitones as they are reflected on the mirror.
5 different ways to change the original MIDI files into 5 totally new ones
- 1.Mirror: the music is played as if the keyboard is played putting a mirror at the right side
- 2. Reverse: the music is played as if the lowest key of the keyboard plays the highest pitch note
- 3. Upside-down: the music is played as if the music sheet is turned… upside-down
- 4. Whole Tone: all the music intervals are changed to a whole tone scale (Debussy’s scale)
- 5. Pentatonic: all the music intervals are changed to a pentatonic scale