MIJOY PRO is a VSTi MIDI plug-in that allows you to use a joystick or gamepad as a MIDI controller. It can be used to control other VSTi instruments, FX plug-ins and even MIDI hardware in real-time.
Nowadays synthesizers, samplers and effects offer an incredible range of possibilities. So much power and flexibility also means many parameters to be managed. Programming the automation by hand is a possible approach to this issue, but certainly more suitable for refining a track than for creating it from scratch.
MIJOY PRO 3 is a premium application designed to let you control virtual instruments, hardware synthesizers, samplers and effects processors in a more friendly and effective way, as well as opening up new possibilities of approaching them.
- Support for multiple joysticks/gamepads (up to 8)
- Up to 16 buttons and 2 direction pads
- Reads data from X, Y, Z, Slider1, Slider 2, X-rotation, Y-rotation and Z-rotation axes
- Axis inversion
- 8 slots assignable to every joystick axis of your choice between the above-mentioned axes and their inversions
- General On/Off and independent switch for each axis slot
- 2 axis types (cartesian, radial)
- Offset function with assignable minimum and maximum value for each MIDI controller
- Two Output Modes (Sequencer/MIDI Port)
- Trigger function
- Calibration settings (Smoothness and Center deadzone for X/Y axes)
- MIDI Thru (to mix different MIDI sources. For example, MIJOY PRO + Masterkeyboard.)
- Binary MIDI controller with assignable min/max (button 1 to 16 and direction pads)
- 2 Button Modes (Press/Release, Switch)
- List of standard MIDI controllers values included in the software package
- MIDI messages assignable to X, Y, Z , Slider1, Slider 2 and X/Y/Z-rotation: Control Change, Pitch Bend (7 bit), Program Change, Channel After Touch MIDI
- Messages and functions assignable independently to every joystick buttons and direction pads position: Control Change, MIDI Note, Pitch Bend, Program Change, Channel After Touch, idle (button1), Trigger
- Independent MIDI Channel Setup for every axis slot, button and direction pads position