|Software Music Machine Archive||
MModernCompressor is a powerful compressor plugin based on our MDynamics engine. It is designed simply for ease of use and optimized to get pristine quality results as quickly as possible without having to master the more advanced features in MDynamics. It also contains a powerful metering system providing everything from gain reduction to a level distribution analyzer.
- Powerful metering system - MModernCompressor displays output peak level, gain reduction, ITU-R BS.1770-1 and EBU 3341 compliant loudness, and also a loudness distribution graph, which you can use to analyze dynamic properties of your audio and even let the compressor set the basic compressor parameters automatically.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins.
- Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
Changes in v9.22
- Improved GUI coloration and layout.
- Buttons are sometimes forced in knobs mode for effeciency
- Added Color and Group color parameters to multiparameters
- Cursors now follow HiDPI/Retina.
- Extended Convolution IR library
- Bugfix for sync unavailable from a few more time parameters' text edit.
Changes in v9.05
- Improved crossover menu for multiband plugins.
- Parameter selection popups in modulators & multiparameters now auto-open subtrees.
- Added output volume for each channel to surround settings.
- More resize options including 60% and 300% style
- Alphabetic presets sorting
- Bugfix for not changing email when saving active presets
- Bugfix for crash when double-clicking onto the gain axis in equalizers
- Bugfix for incorrect number of presets shown by Root preset folder
Changes in v8.10
- Meter views now have time graph control buttons
- Added "Enable keyboard input" option, enabled by default, which lets you disable all keyboard input for main plugin editors (not popups) if collides with your host.
- Time-graph resolution now at 0.000001 seconds per pixel
- Added resolution detection to all relevant timegraphs.
- Plugins are now bypassed during long preparation operations Improved waveform time graphs.
- Minor improvements to several styles.
- Added "Tremolo continues in release stage" to all ADSR envelopes.
- Various bugfxies and other improvements
Changes in v8.05
- Enhanced upsampling performance and memory consumption.
- ADSRs improved, added immediate release, tremolo, hold down etc.
- Bigger preset buttons with preset name displayed.
- Select random preset button added to each buttons.
- "LFO override" feature added to Modulation effects, giving direc control over the modulation signal, map it to modulators, automate it.
- Configure the colors of all time graphs and store them with the settings.
- All time graphs now support 2 axes, left and right, can be overridden with different axes if needed.
- Enhanced harmonics detection from sample in signal generators in harmonic mode.
- Advanced parameters from modulators (step sequencer, shape...) can now be learnt to other modulators / multiparameters.
- Zoom ADSR custom shape editor and it now contains units.
- Randomization for banks in multiparameters now allows the standard ctrl (for slight adjustment) & alt (for full randomization) combinations.
- Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band's settings.
- Randomizer subpresets are now hidden.
- Bugfix for not generating additional channels when set to convert mono/stereo -> surround.
- Bugfix for multiparameter banks moving where values of target parameters didn't immediately update.
- Bugfix for compatibility issues with Mac OS X 10.5.
- Bugfix for All time graphs not showing loudness units as LU but dB instead and didn't match when extensively zoomed in.
- Bugfix for ADSR custom shapes not updating until attack/release was changed.
- Bugfix for Modulators freezing during learning.
- Bugfix for Areas editor crashing when no areas have been loaded yet in all equalizers.
- Bugfix for high-quality upsampling not updating properly
- Bugfix for Plugins not having presets or some other data when installed on a multi-account machine.
- Bugfix for Preset name not being stored correctly if the preset list has changed.
Changes in v8.04
- Enhanced performance
- Better visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms
- Better preset window layout
- Show loudness maximum to all loudness meters via switch
- Store loudness meter settings
- EnhancedADSR editor
- Bugfix for Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
- Bugfix for a rare crash when a progress window has been displayed.
- Bugfix for Custom ADSR attack/release editor behaving incorrectly.
- Bugfix for Signal generator transformation harmonics not updating immediately.
- Bugfix for Meters not initialized after opening the projects when non-default settings have been saved.
- Removed several potential bottlenecks, that could cause lags with low-latency processing.
Changes in v8.02
- All file selectors now select the file drag & dropped from system explorer.
- Randomizing subsection of a plugin now always keeps it enabled.
- Improved side-chain support for Bidule VST.
- Bugfix for crashing whena malfunctioning font was present on the system.
- Bugfix for system exception in the beginning on some rare machines.
- Bugfix for active presets not updating.
- Bugfix for plugins and popups resizing outside of screen.
Changes in v8.01
- Improved active presets GUI.
- Added tuning to all frequency text input fields.
- Added a style closely resembling version 7.
- Added "thick line" switch and a reset button for maximum/infinite analyses to all analyzers.
- Bug fix for Meters not refreshing when displayed in popup window and collapsed the main container.
- Bug fix for Display help in web browser features generating complete documentation.
- Bug fix for problems in some specific older GPUs.
- Bug fix for Graph controls using numpad numbers 0-9 for zooming
- Bug fix for Diff feature not working properly when the plugin had latency.
- Bug fix for installer occasionally failed to write certain files on some Mac OS X systems.
- Bug fix for slider/button double click often opened and immediately closed the text input window.
- Bug fix for Fonts files being held by Mac OS X for unknown reasons and the installer was failing there.
- Bug fix for Style wizard crashing in Logic when clicking outside the wizard while changing style.
Changes in v7.13:
- Fixed cursor support issue on Mac.
- Fix for Safety limiter bug
- Fix for new pitch detection algorithm bug
- Fix for Mouse movement bug in Cubase
Changes in v7.10:
- Now up to 32 multiparameter bank modes.
- Bugfix for Multiparameter window size
Changes in v7.08:
- Bugfix for double click issue on Cocoa GUI
- Bugfix for randomization triggering "next/previous preset" load.
- Bugfix for plugins receiving MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
- Bugfix for step sequencer shapes not saving correctly.
- Bugfix for plugins that could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
- Bugfix for for plugins that temporarily freezes in VST3 when being automate.
- New Side-chain peak meter on the easy screen for some plugins
- Full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
- New "Banks" mode for multiparameters, for multiple bank parameter interpolation
- Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
- Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
- Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
Changes in v7.07:
- Now reports latency immediately when its changed
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Enhanced and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- Improved MIDI reset for modulators.
- Added MIDI reset to modulation plugins.
- Added MIDI learn to multiparameters.
- BugFix: Improved pitch detection accuracy.
- BugFix: Fixed a few denormalization issues causing high CPU usage in some plugins.
- BugFix: Sometimes couldn't be activated after migration between systems or system malfunction.
Changes in v7.04:
- Enhanced GUI
- Adjust oscillator phase by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
- New Speed parameter to pitch detector.
- New virtual keyboard to all edits.
- New multiparameter reorder feature.
- Bugfix for activation failure bug
- Bugfix for file dialogs issue
- Bugfix for crash issue on 64-bit platforms in projects exceeding 4GB.
- Bugfix for Note controllers not working.
- Bugfix for Pitch-bend detection accuracy
- Bugfix for modulator/multiparameter learn parameters.
Changes in v7.03:
- Optimized Sonogram n all analyzers
- Optimized Delay lines
- General processing kernel special-case optimizations.
- Now with32 MIDI controllers and the ranges can be automated/modulated.
- Added parameters triggering load previous/next preset
- Added dedicated MIDI controller for changing presets.
- MIDI controllers are now disabled by default in presets.
- Bugfix: Analyzer super-resolution were causing subaliasing.
- Bugfix: Restore when disabled modulator feature sometimes didn't work.
- Bugfix: Compatibility issues, mainly with Live.
- Bugfix: MIDI controller max value is now 100% by default.
Changes in v7.00:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
Changes in v6.01:
- Plugin settings storage optimized for lower size and higher speed.
- Multiple modulator & multiparameter windows can now be open at once.
- Added "OnOff" mode into MIDI note controllers and increased their number.
- Default modulation wheel for dry/wet is now disabled due to problems with some hosts e.g. Sonar X1.
- Automated Vocoder, Waveshaper, Dynamics, Freeform equalizer, Spectral dynamics,
- Automated Rhythmizer (first 4 sequences of each type), Granular (first 4 transformations) graphs.
- Added predefined directories and drives in all directory trees.
- Multiband peakmeters now occupy more space for better visibility.
- Added range to MIDI note controllers.
- LU meters in integrated mode now provide the gating algorithm according to the EBU standard.
- Added band expand for all multiband plugins.
- Loudness meters now highlight the -1..+1 LU target region.
- MModernCompressor - added another auto-compression button which doesn't change attack/release/rms.
- BugFix: A few plugins were crashing in knob mode.
- BugFix: Band editor collapse button is now visible only in edit mode, not in active presets screen.
- BugFix: Smoothness didn't update in MAutoDynamicEq unless analyzer/sonogram was enabled.
- BugFix: MIDI controller presets didn't load and update immediately.
- BugFix: Advanced convolution kernel settings may not have been working properly.
- BugFix: Mouse wheel didn't move much with high-resolution mouses.
- BugFix: Crossover bands moved to the left made them immovable.
Changes in v6.00:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode