Simply perfect for simulating halls, rooms, boxes, microphones, and even other plugins! It also contains filter generators and an integrated reverb.
MMultiBandConvolution comes supplied with several impulse responses, including a limited set of incredible church IRs
File manager with automatic stitching - integrated file manager explores the internal IR library or the global file system letting you choose from your own impulse response libraries. The plugin loads WAV, FLAC and MP3 files, recognizes even multichannel waves and combines multiple files together for multichannel usage with several topologies such as true-stereo. Length of the impulse responses is only limited by your computing power.
Integrated reverbation and filter generator - besides loading IRs, the plugin can generate some. This covers a few types of reverbs with several adjustable parameters and a filter generator usable for some technical operations.
2 impulse response per band with modulation - each band can have 2 IR generators of any type, file, reverb or filter, and using a simple slider you can control ratio between these two to create extremely realistic dynamic reverbs. By attaching the slider to one of the modulators you can easily make this process completely automatic yet extremely versatile.
1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog, linear-phase and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators! In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting! Each modulator also features an envelope follower and MIDI reset features.
Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator and modulator in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
Changes in v7.08:
- New Side-chain peak meter on the easy screen for some plugins
- Full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
- New "Banks" mode for multiparameters, for multiple bank parameter interpolation
- Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
- Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
- Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
- Bugfix for randomization triggering "next/previous preset" load.
- Bugfix for plugins receiving MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
- Bugfix for step sequencer shapes not saving correctly.
- Bugfix for plugins that could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
- Bugfix for for plugins that temporarily freezes in VST3 when being automate.
Changes in v7.07:
- Now reports latency immediately when its changed
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Enhanced and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- Improved MIDI reset for modulators.
- Added MIDI reset to modulation plugins.
- Added MIDI learn to multiparameters.
- BugFix: Improved pitch detection accuracy.
- BugFix: Fixed a few denormalization issues causing high CPU usage in some plugins.
- BugFix: Sometimes couldn't be activated after migration between systems or system malfunction.
Changes in v7.04:
- Enhanced GUI
- Adjust oscillator phase by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
- New Speed parameter to pitch detector.
- New virtual keyboard to all edits.
- New multiparameter reorder feature.
- Bugfix for activation failure bug
- Bugfix for file dialogs issue
- Bugfix for crash issue on 64-bit platforms in projects exceeding 4GB.
- Bugfix for Note controllers not working.
- Bugfix for Pitch-bend detection accuracy
- Bugfix for modulator/multiparameter learn parameters.
Changes in v7.03:
- Installers now remember VST/VST3 plugin paths on Windows and updaters are therefore not used anymore.
- Optimized Sonogram n all analyzers
- Optimized Delay lines
- General processing kernel special-case optimizations.
- Now with32 MIDI controllers and the ranges can be automated/modulated.
- Added parameters triggering load previous/next preset
- Added dedicated MIDI controller for changing presets.
- MIDI controllers are now disabled by default in presets.
- Bugfix: Analyzer super-resolution were causing subaliasing.
- Bugfix: Restore when disabled modulator feature sometimes didn't work.
- Bugfix: Compatibility issues, mainly with Live.
- Bugfix: MIDI controller max value is now 100% by default.
Changes in v7.00:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
Changes in v6.01:
- Plugin settings storage optimized for lower size and higher speed.
- Multiple modulator & multiparameter windows can now be open at once.
- Added "OnOff" mode into MIDI note controllers and increased their number.
- Default modulation wheel for dry/wet is now disabled due to problems with some hosts e.g. Sonar X1.
- Automated Vocoder, Waveshaper, Dynamics, Freeform equalizer, Spectral dynamics,
- Automated Rhythmizer (first 4 sequences of each type), Granular (first 4 transformations) graphs.
- Added predefined directories and drives in all directory trees.
- Multiband peakmeters now occupy more space for better visibility.
- Added range to MIDI note controllers.
- LU meters in integrated mode now provide the gating algorithm according to the EBU standard.
- Added band expand for all multiband plugins.
- Loudness meters now highlight the -1..+1 LU target region.
- MModernCompressor - added another auto-compression button which doesn't change attack/release/rms.
- BugFix: A few plugins were crashing in knob mode.
- BugFix: Band editor collapse button is now visible only in edit mode, not in active presets screen.
- BugFix: Smoothness didn't update in MAutoDynamicEq unless analyzer/sonogram was enabled.
- BugFix: MIDI controller presets didn't load and update immediately.
- BugFix: Advanced convolution kernel settings may not have been working properly.
- BugFix: Mouse wheel didn't move much with high-resolution mouses.
- BugFix: Crossover bands moved to the left made them immovable.
Changes in v6.00:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode