|Software Music Machine Archive||
MMultiBandLimiter is an advanced multi-band mastering brickwall limiter plug-in that makes your recordings and mixes sound louder with minimal distortion and artifacts.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
- Mastering multi-band limiter with adjustable knee, threshold, input gain and other important parameters, which automatically handles look-ahead and other features for you.
- Powerful metering system - you always know the output level and gain reduction for each band as well as master output, gain reduction and saturation reduction.
- 3 limiting modes - besides manual limiting, where you have to modify any advanced parameter manually, MMultiBandLimiter provides 2 additional modes optimized for increasing loudness and minimizing pumping effect.
- Advanced and easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it real-time or record and automate it.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MMultiBandLimiter has low harmonic distortion.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.
Related Music Production Equipment:
Check out our report on Cheap Studio Monitors for home recording & mixing.
Changes in v9.22
- Improved GUI coloration and layout.
- Buttons are sometimes forced in knobs mode for effeciency
- Added Color and Group color parameters to multiparameters
- Cursors now follow HiDPI/Retina.
- Extended Convolution IR library
- Bugfix for sync unavailable from a few more time parameters' text edit.
Changes in v9.10
- Improved OSX support.
- Option Position indicator in low frequency oscillators .
- Improved ADSR editor units including sync units.
- Moving an equalizer band now shows all basic parameters about the band.
- "Maximum - Average" graph for all analyzers.
- Normalize feature in all analyzers limited to +60dB gain increase.
- Infinite averaging analyzer ignores below -80dB places.
- Bugfix for Restarting playback making some equalizers send automation.
- Bugfix for Loading equalizer with more bands leaving behind nonexistent bands.
- Bugfix for Preset trigger control parameters not doing anything.
- Bugfix for Pasting a modulator not updating the mod button visual state immediately.
- Bugfix for Favourites in directory selectors no working
Changes in v8.05
- Enhanced upsampling performance and memory consumption.
- ADSRs improved, added immediate release, tremolo, hold down etc.
- Bigger preset buttons with preset name displayed.
- Select random preset button added to each buttons.
- "LFO override" feature added to Modulation effects, giving direc control over the modulation signal, map it to modulators, automate it.
- Configure the colors of all time graphs and store them with the settings.
- All time graphs now support 2 axes, left and right, can be overridden with different axes if needed.
- Enhanced harmonics detection from sample in signal generators in harmonic mode.
- Advanced parameters from modulators (step sequencer, shape...) can now be learnt to other modulators / multiparameters.
- Zoom ADSR custom shape editor and it now contains units.
- Randomization for banks in multiparameters now allows the standard ctrl (for slight adjustment) & alt (for full randomization) combinations.
- Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band's settings.
- Randomizer subpresets are now hidden.
- Bugfix for not generating additional channels when set to convert mono/stereo -> surround.
- Bugfix for multiparameter banks moving where values of target parameters didn't immediately update.
- Bugfix for compatibility issues with Mac OS X 10.5.
- Bugfix for All time graphs not showing loudness units as LU but dB instead and didn't match when extensively zoomed in.
- Bugfix for ADSR custom shapes not updating until attack/release was changed.
- Bugfix for Modulators freezing during learning.
- Bugfix for Areas editor crashing when no areas have been loaded yet in all equalizers.
- Bugfix for high-quality upsampling not updating properly
- Bugfix for Plugins not having presets or some other data when installed on a multi-account machine.
- Bugfix for Preset name not being stored correctly if the preset list has changed.
Changes in v8.04
- Enhanced performance - Mac
- Better visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms
- Better preset window layout
- Show loudness maximum to all loudness meters via switch
- Store loudness meter settings
- EnhancedADSR editor
- Bugfix for Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
- Bugfix for a rare crash when a progress window has been displayed.
- Bugfix for Custom ADSR attack/release editor behaving incorrectly.
- Bugfix for Signal generator transformation harmonics not updating immediately.
- Bugfix for Meters not initialized after opening the projects when non-default settings have been saved.
- Bugfix for MMultiAnalyzer tab popups being dysfunctional.
- Bugfix for MComb and MMultiBandComb not loading & randomizing individual filters.
- Removed several potential bottlenecks, that could cause lags with low-latency processing.
Changes in v8.02
- All file selectors now select the file drag & dropped from system explorer.
- Randomizing subsection of a plugin now always keeps it enabled.
- Improved side-chain support for Bidule VST.
- Bugfix for crashing whena malfunctioning font was present on the system.
- Bugfix for system exception in the beginning on some rare machines.
- Bugfix for active presets not updating.
- Bugfix for plugins and popups resizing outside of screen.
Changes in v8:
- Added peak hold feature
- Bugfix for MMultiBandLimiter not showing Slope as a slider instead of a button.
- Bugfix for Inter-band latency compensation not working for analog crossovers.
- Bugfix for AU versions, they now correctly update latency when changed due to settings (upsampling, LP crossover...).
- Improved GUI engine, now resizable with several new styles, improved style settings and style wizard.
- Upgraded user interfaces for easier and quicker workflow.
- GPU accelerated drawing conserves CPU resources, leaving more for audio processing.
- New metering engine for most plugins, providing both classical metering and versatile time graphs.
- Added external side-chain capability
- Sliders & knobs now provide text edit window on double-click.
- Better VST3 and AU support, including overall compatibility, latency updating, user interfaces etc.
- Ctrl+arrow now detects words in text input fields.
- New exhaustive documentations are available from the website.
- Bugfix for Resizing not working after switch of style or sliders/knobs/buttons.
- Bugfix for a few envelope modes that could lead to a crash.
- Bugfix for Signal generator that could generate slightly incorrect shapes in some extreme settings.
Changes in v7.13:
- Fixed cursor support issue on Mac.
- Fix for Safety limiter bug
- Fix for new pitch detection algorithm bug
- Fix for Mouse movement bug in Cubase
Changes in v7.11:
- New safety limiter for most plugins
- Indication of octave harmonics in the "Harmonics" mode of each signal shape editor.
- Fixed Control+Click emulation right-click in Cocoa interface.
- Fixed upsampling tail for some hosts.
- Fixed Modulator follower RMS length not updating when changed.
- Analyzer area preset system can now edit presets.
Changes in v7.09:
- Time-resolution parameter & peak detection feature added to analyzers
- Now with global presets, FFT sizes extended to 262k and overlap converted powers of 2 and extended to 4096x
- Host synchronization feature now come with "Set xxx" button, which sets rate/frequency/size according to current sync value.
- Multiparameters in bank mode now contain editable list of values for each bank.
- Able to override the default units & grid in all envelope graph editors including snap-to-grid.
- EBU prefiltering is now optional in all LU meters.
- Modulation/multiparameter range parameters (for first 4 attached parameters) can now be learned the same way other parameters do.
- Lowered graph zooming ratio for easier control.
- Fixed clipboard access on Windows
- Cubase 7 latency reduced and improved compatibility
- Fix for Automation of some parameters generated in Logic.
- fix for integral parameters when set by text via multiparameter.
Changes in v7.07:
- Now reports latency immediately when its changed
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Enhanced and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- Improved MIDI reset for modulators.
- Added MIDI reset to modulation plugins.
- Added MIDI learn to multiparameters.
- BugFix: Improved pitch detection accuracy.
- BugFix: Fixed a few denormalization issues causing high CPU usage in some plugins.
- BugFix: Sometimes couldn't be activated after migration between systems or system malfunction.
Changes in v7.04:
- Enhanced GUI
- Adjust oscillator phase by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
- New Speed parameter to pitch detector.
- New virtual keyboard to all edits.
- New multiparameter reorder feature.
- Bugfix for activation failure bug
- Bugfix for file dialogs issue
- Bugfix for crash issue on 64-bit platforms in projects exceeding 4GB.
- Bugfix for Note controllers not working.
- Bugfix for Pitch-bend detection accuracy
- Bugfix for modulator/multiparameter learn parameters.
Changes in v7.00:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
Changes in v6.01:
- Plugin settings storage optimized for lower size and higher speed.
- Multiple modulator & multiparameter windows can now be open at once.
- Added "OnOff" mode into MIDI note controllers and increased their number.
- Default modulation wheel for dry/wet is now disabled due to problems with some hosts e.g. Sonar X1.
- Automated Vocoder, Waveshaper, Dynamics, Freeform equalizer, Spectral dynamics,
- Automated Rhythmizer (first 4 sequences of each type), Granular (first 4 transformations) graphs.
- Added predefined directories and drives in all directory trees.
- Multiband peakmeters now occupy more space for better visibility.
- Added range to MIDI note controllers.
- LU meters in integrated mode now provide the gating algorithm according to the EBU standard.
- Added band expand for all multiband plugins.
- Loudness meters now highlight the -1..+1 LU target region.
- MModernCompressor - added another auto-compression button which doesn't change attack/release/rms.
- BugFix: A few plugins were crashing in knob mode.
- BugFix: Band editor collapse button is now visible only in edit mode, not in active presets screen.
- BugFix: Smoothness didn't update in MAutoDynamicEq unless analyzer/sonogram was enabled.
- BugFix: MIDI controller presets didn't load and update immediately.
- BugFix: Advanced convolution kernel settings may not have been working properly.
- BugFix: Mouse wheel didn't move much with high-resolution mouses.
- BugFix: Crossover bands moved to the left made them immovable.
Changes in v6.00:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode