MMultiBandWaveShaper is a powerful and versatile multiband wave-shaping plug-in with adjustable shape.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelope from the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing the most natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable depth.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
Changes in v7.07:
- Improved DC blocker.
- Now reports latency immediately when its changed
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Enhanced and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- Improved MIDI reset for modulators.
- Added MIDI reset to modulation plugins.
- Added MIDI learn to multiparameters.
- BugFix: Improved pitch detection accuracy.
- BugFix: Fixed a few denormalization issues causing high CPU usage in some plugins.
- BugFix: Sometimes couldn't be activated after migration between systems or system malfunction.
Changes in v7.04:
- Enhanced GUI
- Adjust oscillator phase by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
- New Speed parameter to pitch detector.
- New virtual keyboard to all edits.
- New multiparameter reorder feature.
- Bugfix for activation failure bug
- Bugfix for file dialogs issue
- Bugfix for crash issue on 64-bit platforms in projects exceeding 4GB.
- Bugfix for Note controllers not working.
- Bugfix for Pitch-bend detection accuracy
- Bugfix for modulator/multiparameter learn parameters.
Changes in v7.01:
- Reorganized MIDI settings and added more note controllers.
- Modulate or automate Up to 4 parameter ranges of each modulator/multiparameter.
- Added global MIDI controller switch to prevent problems reset MIDI messages.
- Added "velocity" MIDI controller.
- Added transformation "Phase" to all oscillators.
- Several graph editors now support snap-to-grid.
- When modulator is disabled by automation or modulation, it may optionally restore original parameter values.
- AGC algorithm now prevents initial spikes when presets are changed in some plugins.
- Bugfix for Band input gains for bands 4-6 when using analog crossover.
- Added decay parameter to all analyzers
Changes in v7.00:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
Changes in v6.01:
- Plugin settings storage optimized for lower size and higher speed.
- Multiple modulator & multiparameter windows can now be open at once.
- Added "OnOff" mode into MIDI note controllers and increased their number.
- Default modulation wheel for dry/wet is now disabled due to problems with some hosts e.g. Sonar X1.
- Automated Vocoder, Waveshaper, Dynamics, Freeform equalizer, Spectral dynamics,
- Automated Rhythmizer (first 4 sequences of each type), Granular (first 4 transformations) graphs.
- Added predefined directories and drives in all directory trees.
- Multiband peakmeters now occupy more space for better visibility.
- Added range to MIDI note controllers.
- LU meters in integrated mode now provide the gating algorithm according to the EBU standard.
- Added band expand for all multiband plugins.
- Loudness meters now highlight the -1..+1 LU target region.
- MModernCompressor - added another auto-compression button which doesn't change attack/release/rms.
- BugFix: A few plugins were crashing in knob mode.
- BugFix: Band editor collapse button is now visible only in edit mode, not in active presets screen.
- BugFix: Smoothness didn't update in MAutoDynamicEq unless analyzer/sonogram was enabled.
- BugFix: MIDI controller presets didn't load and update immediately.
- BugFix: Advanced convolution kernel settings may not have been working properly.
- BugFix: Mouse wheel didn't move much with high-resolution mouses.
- BugFix: Crossover bands moved to the left made them immovable.
Changes in v6.00beta:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode
Proudly sponsored by