Imagine a program which automatically fills in missing information in your music library. MPFreaker searches the internet to find out what album that song belongs to, the year that song was released, what genre that album belongs to, track numbers, song lyrics, even album cover artwork -- and automatically adds this information directly into your song files, in seconds.
- Automatically finds and inserts album artwork.
- Automatically finds and adds song lyrics.
- Automatically finds and adds album name, genre, year, track number.
- Process any number of songs automatically.
- Advanced mode includes manual editing of info and artwork.
- Additional simple "drag-and-drop" mode for no-fuss operation.
- Work with iTunes(tm) playlists or directly with your music library folder.
- Works with MP3 and AAC audio files