MRP Sequencer is a software step sequencer conceptually very similar to vintage analogue step sequencers such as the ARP 1601/1603 and Korg SQ10, and recent digitally controlled step sequencers such as the Frostwave Fatcontroller and Colin Fraser's P3. MRP Sequencer goes a little beyond the feature set of most step sequencers.
- sequences of up to 64 steps
- track count limited only by processing power
- output MIDI port and channel can be set per step
- select-modify paradigm enables any set of steps to be affected by editing operations
- extensive randomisation/variation functions
- graphic user interface
- text user interface enables full scripting