36 sequences for time, 36 for volume and 36 for filter - each sequence is up to 64 quarter notes long and automatically synchronizes with the song. Time sequences can look up to 8 quarter notes into the past.
Controllable via MIDI, modulation and automation - switch between sequences using the controller you like the most, whether it is MIDI keyboard, or you like to automate it in your host, or even attach it to a modulator so that it switches automatically!
Scratching slider - whenever you like to do some scratches, it is as easy as moving a slider.
4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators! In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting! Each modulator also features an envelope follower and MIDI reset features.
Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling - MRhythmizer implements the most advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator and modulator in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
Changes in v7.08:
- New Side-chain peak meter on the easy screen for some plugins
- Full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
- New "Banks" mode for multiparameters, for multiple bank parameter interpolation
- Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
- Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
- Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
- Bugfix for randomization triggering "next/previous preset" load.
- Bugfix for plugins receiving MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
- Bugfix for step sequencer shapes not saving correctly.
- Bugfix for plugins that could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
- Bugfix for for plugins that temporarily freezes in VST3 when being automate.
Changes in v7.06:
- BugFix fpr MRhythmizer not storing filter range correctly.
- New GUI mode especially designed for small resolution displays.
- Oscillator step sequencer with multiple step shapes.
- Added 1/3 oct and 1 oct mode to all analyzers.
- Improved modulator pitch detector accuracy and response.
- Added linear harmonics mode to all parameteric (dynamic) equalizers.
- Added envelope curvatures: saw, triangles and sines.
- Modulator values can now be automated.
- Improved switching between editor modes.
- Added input level peak meters to multiband plugins.
- Oscillator harmonics graphs' units now follow number of harmonics.
- Added "Invert" feature to all parametric equalizers.
- Plugins now provide only those channel modes, which make sense for them.
- BugFix for crash when creating a cycle using multiparameters.
- BugFix for Modulator sync not updating when automated/modulated.
- Bugfix for Modulators crashing in envelope mode when side-chain had been enabled.
- Various other bugfixes
Changes in v7.02:
- New "Velocity (note-on)" controller.
- Added Tablet mode to Settings, which improves support for tablets.
- Fix: Some plugins crashed under some hosts when a different channel mode has been used.
- Fix: Progress dialogs weren't showing with correct graphics.
Changes in v7.01:
- Reorganized MIDI settings and added more note controllers.
- Modulate or automate Up to 4 parameter ranges of each modulator/multiparameter.
- Added global MIDI controller switch to prevent problems reset MIDI messages.
- Added "velocity" MIDI controller.
- Added transformation "Phase" to all oscillators.
- Several graph editors now support snap-to-grid.
- When modulator is disabled by automation or modulation, it may optionally restore original parameter values.
- AGC algorithm now prevents initial spikes when presets are changed in some plugins.
- Bugfix for Band input gains for bands 4-6 when using analog crossover.
- Added decay parameter to all analyzers
Changes in v7.00:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
Changes in v6.01:
- Plugin settings storage optimized for lower size and higher speed.
- Multiple modulator & multiparameter windows can now be open at once.
- Added "OnOff" mode into MIDI note controllers and increased their number.
- Default modulation wheel for dry/wet is now disabled due to problems with some hosts e.g. Sonar X1.
- Automated Vocoder, Waveshaper, Dynamics, Freeform equalizer, Spectral dynamics,
- Automated Rhythmizer (first 4 sequences of each type), Granular (first 4 transformations) graphs.
- Added predefined directories and drives in all directory trees.
- Multiband peakmeters now occupy more space for better visibility.
- Added range to MIDI note controllers.
- LU meters in integrated mode now provide the gating algorithm according to the EBU standard.
- Added band expand for all multiband plugins.
- Loudness meters now highlight the -1..+1 LU target region.
- MModernCompressor - added another auto-compression button which doesn't change attack/release/rms.
- BugFix: A few plugins were crashing in knob mode.
- BugFix: Band editor collapse button is now visible only in edit mode, not in active presets screen.
- BugFix: Smoothness didn't update in MAutoDynamicEq unless analyzer/sonogram was enabled.
- BugFix: MIDI controller presets didn't load and update immediately.
- BugFix: Advanced convolution kernel settings may not have been working properly.
- BugFix: Mouse wheel didn't move much with high-resolution mouses.
- BugFix: Crossover bands moved to the left made them immovable.
Changes in v6.00:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode