|Software Music Machine Archive||
MRingModulator performs standard ring-modulation effect using two oscillators.
- Continuously adjustable waveform shapes for both oscillators. Oscillators can also modulate each other to generate even more complicated shapes.
- Adjustable phase difference useful to perform some kind of stereo-expansion.
- Fully automatable.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
Changes in v9.22
- Improved GUI coloration and layout.
- Buttons are sometimes forced in knobs mode for effeciency
- Added Color and Group color parameters to multiparameters
- Cursors now follow HiDPI/Retina.
- Extended Convolution IR library
- Bugfix for sync unavailable from a few more time parameters' text edit.
Changes in v9.16
- Supports HDPI on Windows and Retina on OSX.
- Improved support for systems with mutliple displays.
- Bugfix for Copy & paste A-H presets was using Lock
- Bugfix for Knobs were not resizing correctly for sizes <100%.
Changes in v9.07
- Marked Enabled modulators green.
- Signal shape editor now have current position indicator
- Added bank name to multiparameters plus a new units mode "By bank name"
- Multiparameters in Banks mode can be displayed as check boxes on the easy screen.
- Added global interpolate set button to multiparameter banks mode.
- Multiparameter name is now visible in the title of the edit window.
- Fine tune graph curvature points using Ctrl.
- Added Mirror X and Mirror Y features to all graphs.
- Various bugfixes
Changes in v8.10
- Meter views now have time graph control buttons
- Added "Enable keyboard input" option, enabled by default, which lets you disable all keyboard input for main plugin editors (not popups) if collides with your host.
- Time-graph resolution now at 0.000001 seconds per pixel
- Added resolution detection to all relevant timegraphs.
- Plugins are now bypassed during long preparation operations Improved waveform time graphs.
- Minor improvements to several styles.
- Added "Tremolo continues in release stage" to all ADSR envelopes.
- Various bugfxies and other improvements
Changes in v8.05
- Enhanced upsampling performance and memory consumption.
- ADSRs improved, added immediate release, tremolo, hold down etc.
- Bigger preset buttons with preset name displayed.
- Select random preset button added to each buttons.
- "LFO override" feature added to Modulation effects, giving direc control over the modulation signal, map it to modulators, automate it.
- Configure the colors of all time graphs and store them with the settings.
- All time graphs now support 2 axes, left and right, can be overridden with different axes if needed.
- Enhanced harmonics detection from sample in signal generators in harmonic mode.
- Advanced parameters from modulators (step sequencer, shape...) can now be learnt to other modulators / multiparameters.
- Zoom ADSR custom shape editor and it now contains units.
- Randomization for banks in multiparameters now allows the standard ctrl (for slight adjustment) & alt (for full randomization) combinations.
- Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band's settings.
- Randomizer subpresets are now hidden.
- Bugfix for not generating additional channels when set to convert mono/stereo -> surround.
- Bugfix for multiparameter banks moving where values of target parameters didn't immediately update.
- Bugfix for compatibility issues with Mac OS X 10.5.
- Bugfix for All time graphs not showing loudness units as LU but dB instead and didn't match when extensively zoomed in.
- Bugfix for ADSR custom shapes not updating until attack/release was changed.
- Bugfix for Modulators freezing during learning.
- Bugfix for Areas editor crashing when no areas have been loaded yet in all equalizers.
- Bugfix for high-quality upsampling not updating properly
- Bugfix for Plugins not having presets or some other data when installed on a multi-account machine.
- Bugfix for Preset name not being stored correctly if the preset list has changed.
Changes in v8.04
- Better visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms
- Better preset window layout
- Show loudness maximum to all loudness meters via switch
- Store loudness meter settings
- EnhancedADSR editor
- Bugfix for Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
- Bugfix for a rare crash when a progress window has been displayed.
- Bugfix for Custom ADSR attack/release editor behaving incorrectly.
- Bugfix for Signal generator transformation harmonics not updating immediately.
- Bugfix for Meters not initialized after opening the projects when non-default settings have been saved.
- Removed several potential bottlenecks, that could cause lags with low-latency processing.
Changes in v8.03
- Plugins now display preset name
- Display tab as popup via ctrl+click or right-clicking
- Time graph resolution can now be as low as 0.02ms
- Added 4 channel modes - Left & zero Right, Right & zero Left, Mid & zero Side, Side & zero Mid.
- Better predefined system folders in all file and directory dialogs.
- Added support for 64-bit WAV files.
- Multiband effects now minimize a chance of glitches when saving settings.
- Improved CPU efficiency by using true bypass on multiband effects
- Improved glitch free loading for multiband plugins.
- Panel with modulators and multiparameters is now open by default.
- Moved Safety limiter threshold to -0.05dB so that output doesn't go "red" in some hosts.
- When a collapsible panel gets uncollapsed and causes a window to expand, that window gets smaller when the panel gets collapsed backs.
- Bugfix for Bypass button not updating when host's bypass has changed.
- Bugfix for crash on some buggy ATI GPUs.
- Bugfix for a crash when a host was destroying and recreating the editor.
- Bugfix for plugins hypothetically freezing after init/store, though it has not been proven.
- Bugfix for M and S channels modes not working correctly in Logic in some circumstances.
- Bugfix for plugins freezing when changing multiparameter mode.
- Bugfix for file dialog not remembering selected path and file if in a special subfolder.
- Bugfix for plugins that may have worked not on Windows XP.
- Bugfix for Modulator enable didn't send automation.
- Bugfix for Plugins freezing in some hosts when processing Program Change MIDI messages to switch between A-H presets.
Changes in v8.02
- Big performance improvement.
- All file selectors now select the file drag & dropped from system explorer.
- Randomizing subsection of a plugin now always keeps it enabled.
- Improved side-chain support for Bidule VST.
- Bugfix for crashing whena malfunctioning font was present on the system.
- Bugfix for system exception in the beginning on some rare machines.
- Bugfix for active presets not updating.
- Bugfix for plugins and popups resizing outside of screen.
Changes in v8.01
- Improved active presets GUI.
- Added tuning to all frequency text input fields.
- Added a style closely resembling version 7.
- Added "thick line" switch and a reset button for maximum/infinite analyses to all analyzers.
- Bug fix for Meters not refreshing when displayed in popup window and collapsed the main container.
- Bug fix for Display help in web browser features generating complete documentation.
- Bug fix for problems in some specific older GPUs.
- Bug fix for Graph controls using numpad numbers 0-9 for zooming
- Bug fix for Diff feature not working properly when the plugin had latency.
Changes in v7.13:
- Fixed cursor support issue on Mac.
- Fix for Safety limiter bug
- Fix for new pitch detection algorithm bug
- Fix for Mouse movement bug in Cubase
Changes in v7.10:
- Now up to 32 multiparameter bank modes.
- Bugfix for Multiparameter window size
Changes in v7.08:
- New Side-chain peak meter on the easy screen for some plugins
- Full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
- New "Banks" mode for multiparameters, for multiple bank parameter interpolation
- Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
- Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
- Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
- Bugfix for randomization triggering "next/previous preset" load.
- Bugfix for plugins receiving MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
- Bugfix for step sequencer shapes not saving correctly.
- Bugfix for plugins that could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
- Bugfix for for plugins that temporarily freezes in VST3 when being automate.
Changes in v7.07:
- Improved button-based GUI layout
- Now reports latency immediately when its changed
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Enhanced and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- Improved MIDI reset for modulators.
- Added MIDI reset to modulation plugins.
- Added MIDI learn to multiparameters.
- BugFix: Improved pitch detection accuracy.
- BugFix: Fixed a few denormalization issues causing high CPU usage in some plugins.
- BugFix: Sometimes couldn't be activated after migration between systems or system malfunction.
Changes in v7.04:
- Enhanced GUI
- Adjust oscillator phase by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
- New Speed parameter to pitch detector.
- New virtual keyboard to all edits.
- New multiparameter reorder feature.
- Bugfix for activation failure bug
- Bugfix for file dialogs issue
- Bugfix for crash issue on 64-bit platforms in projects exceeding 4GB.
- Bugfix for Note controllers not working.
- Bugfix for Pitch-bend detection accuracy
- Bugfix for modulator/multiparameter learn parameters.
Changes in v7.00:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
- Rate extended to 20Hz..20kHz. Noise/mess oscillator shapes have been changed.
Changes in v6.01:
- Plugin settings storage optimized for lower size and higher speed.
- Multiple modulator & multiparameter windows can now be open at once.
- Added "OnOff" mode into MIDI note controllers and increased their number.
- Default modulation wheel for dry/wet is now disabled due to problems with some hosts e.g. Sonar X1.
- Automated Vocoder, Waveshaper, Dynamics, Freeform equalizer, Spectral dynamics,
- Automated Rhythmizer (first 4 sequences of each type), Granular (first 4 transformations) graphs.
- Added predefined directories and drives in all directory trees.
- Multiband peakmeters now occupy more space for better visibility.
- Added range to MIDI note controllers.
- LU meters in integrated mode now provide the gating algorithm according to the EBU standard.
- Added band expand for all multiband plugins.
- Loudness meters now highlight the -1..+1 LU target region.
- MModernCompressor - added another auto-compression button which doesn't change attack/release/rms.
- BugFix: A few plugins were crashing in knob mode.
- BugFix: Band editor collapse button is now visible only in edit mode, not in active presets screen.
- BugFix: Smoothness didn't update in MAutoDynamicEq unless analyzer/sonogram was enabled.
- BugFix: MIDI controller presets didn't load and update immediately.
- BugFix: Advanced convolution kernel settings may not have been working properly.
- BugFix: Mouse wheel didn't move much with high-resolution mouses.
- BugFix: Crossover bands moved to the left made them immovable.
Changes in v6.00:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode