|Software Music Machine Archive||
MStereoExpander provides stereo field modification to improve clarity and/or reduce differences between channels.
- Expansion based on actual sample or delay.
- Perfectly mono compatible.
- Fully automatable.
- Global preset management.
Related Music Production Equipment:
Check out our roundup of affordable Studio Monitors.
Changes in v9.22
- Improved GUI coloration and layout.
- Buttons are sometimes forced in knobs mode for effeciency
- Added Color and Group color parameters to multiparameters
- Cursors now follow HiDPI/Retina.
- Extended Convolution IR library
- Bugfix for sync unavailable from a few more time parameters' text edit.
Changes in v9.10
- Improved OSX support.
- Option Position indicator in low frequency oscillators .
- Improved ADSR editor units including sync units.
- Moving an equalizer band now shows all basic parameters about the band.
- "Maximum - Average" graph for all analyzers.
- Normalize feature in all analyzers limited to +60dB gain increase.
- Infinite averaging analyzer ignores below -80dB places.
- Bugfix for Restarting playback making some equalizers send automation.
- Bugfix for Loading equalizer with more bands leaving behind nonexistent bands.
- Bugfix for Preset trigger control parameters not doing anything.
- Bugfix for Pasting a modulator not updating the mod button visual state immediately.
- Bugfix for Favouites in directory selectors no working
Changes in v8.04
- Enhanced performance
- Better visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms
- Better preset window layout
- Show loudness maximum to all loudness meters via switch
- Store loudness meter settings
- EnhancedADSR editor
- Bugfix for Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
- Bugfix for a rare crash when a progress window has been displayed.
- Bugfix for Custom ADSR attack/release editor behaving incorrectly.
- Bugfix for Signal generator transformation harmonics not updating immediately.
- Bugfix for Meters not initialized after opening the projects when non-default settings have been saved.
- Removed several potential bottlenecks, that could cause lags with low-latency processing.
Changes in v8.03
- Plugins now display preset name
- Display tab as popup via ctrl+click or right-clicking
- Time graph resolution can now be as low as 0.02ms
- Added 4 channel modes - Left & zero Right, Right & zero Left, Mid & zero Side, Side & zero Mid.
- Better predefined system folders in all file and directory dialogs.
- Added support for 64-bit WAV files.
- Multiband effects now minimize a chance of glitches when saving settings.
- Improved CPU efficiency by using true bypass on multiband effects
- Improved glitch free loading for multiband plugins.
- Panel with modulators and multiparameters is now open by default.
- Moved Safety limiter threshold to -0.05dB so that output doesn't go "red" in some hosts.
- When a collapsible panel gets uncollapsed and causes a window to expand, that window gets smaller when the panel gets collapsed backs.
- Bugfix for Bypass button not updating when host's bypass has changed.
- Bugfix for crash on some buggy ATI GPUs.
- Bugfix for a crash when a host was destroying and recreating the editor.
- Bugfix for plugins hypothetically freezing after init/store, though it has not been proven.
- Bugfix for M and S channels modes not working correctly in Logic in some circumstances.
- Bugfix for plugins freezing when changing multiparameter mode.
- Bugfix for file dialog not remembering selected path and file if in a special subfolder.
- Bugfix for plugins that may have worked not on Windows XP.
- Bugfix for Modulator enable didn't send automation.
- Bugfix for Plugins freezing in some hosts when processing Program Change MIDI messages to switch between A-H presets.
Changes in v8.02
- All file selectors now select the file drag & dropped from system explorer.
- Randomizing subsection of a plugin now always keeps it enabled.
- Improved side-chain support for Bidule VST.
- Bugfix for crashing whena malfunctioning font was present on the system.
- Bugfix for system exception in the beginning on some rare machines.
- Bugfix for active presets not updating.
- Bugfix for plugins and popups resizing outside of screen.
Changes in v8.0
- Bugfix for AU versions, they now correctly update latency when changed due to settings (upsampling, LP crossover...).
- Improved GUI engine, now resizable with several new styles, improved style settings and style wizard.
- Upgraded user interfaces for easier and quicker workflow.
- GPU accelerated drawing conserves CPU resources, leaving more for audio processing.
- New metering engine for most plugins, providing both classical metering and versatile time graphs.
- Added external side-chain capability
- Sliders & knobs now provide text edit window on double-click.
- Better VST3 and AU support, including overall compatibility, latency updating, user interfaces etc.
- Ctrl+arrow now detects words in text input fields.
- New exhaustive documentations are available from the website.
- Bugfix for Resizing not working after switch of style or sliders/knobs/buttons.
- Bugfix for a few envelope modes that could lead to a crash.
- Bugfix for Signal generator that could generate slightly incorrect shapes in some extreme settings.
Changes in v7.13:
- Fixed cursor support issue on Mac.
- Fix for Safety limiter bug
- Fix for new pitch detection algorithm bug
- Fix for Mouse movement bug in Cubase
Changes in v7.11:
- New safety limiter for most plugins
- Indication of octave harmonics in the "Harmonics" mode of each signal shape editor.
- Fixed Control+Click emulation right-click in Cocoa interface.
- Fixed upsampling tail for some hosts.
- Fixed Modulator follower RMS length not updating when changed.
- Analyzer area preset system can now edit presets.
Changes in v7.09:
- Time-resolution parameter & peak detection feature added to analyzers
- Now with global presets, FFT sizes extended to 262k and overlap converted powers of 2 and extended to 4096x
- Host synchronization feature now come with "Set xxx" button, which sets rate/frequency/size according to current sync value.
- Multiparameters in bank mode now contain editable list of values for each bank.
- Able to override the default units & grid in all envelope graph editors including snap-to-grid.
- EBU prefiltering is now optional in all LU meters.
- Modulation/multiparameter range parameters (for first 4 attached parameters) can now be learned the same way other parameters do.
- Lowered graph zooming ratio for easier control.
- Fixed clipboard access on Windows
- Cubase 7 latency reduced and improved compatibility
- Fix for Automation of some parameters generated in Logic.
- fix for integral parameters when set by text via multiparameter.
Changes in v7.07:
- Now reports latency immediately when its changed
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Enhanced and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- Improved MIDI reset for modulators.
- Added MIDI reset to modulation plugins.
- Added MIDI learn to multiparameters.
- BugFix: Improved pitch detection accuracy.
- BugFix: Fixed a few denormalization issues causing high CPU usage in some plugins.
- BugFix: Sometimes couldn't be activated after migration between systems or system malfunction.
Changes in v7.04:
- Enhanced GUI
- Adjust oscillator phase by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
- New Speed parameter to pitch detector.
- New virtual keyboard to all edits.
- New multiparameter reorder feature.
- Bugfix for activation failure bug
- Bugfix for file dialogs issue
- Bugfix for crash issue on 64-bit platforms in projects exceeding 4GB.
- Bugfix for Note controllers not working.
- Bugfix for Pitch-bend detection accuracy
- Bugfix for modulator/multiparameter learn parameters.
Changes in v7:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
Changes in v6.01:
- Plugin settings storage optimized for lower size and higher speed.
- Multiple modulator & multiparameter windows can now be open at once.
- Added "OnOff" mode into MIDI note controllers and increased their number.
- Default modulation wheel for dry/wet is now disabled due to problems with some hosts e.g. Sonar X1.
- Automated Vocoder, Waveshaper, Dynamics, Freeform equalizer, Spectral dynamics,
- Automated Rhythmizer (first 4 sequences of each type), Granular (first 4 transformations) graphs.
- Added predefined directories and drives in all directory trees.
- Multiband peakmeters now occupy more space for better visibility.
- Added range to MIDI note controllers.
- LU meters in integrated mode now provide the gating algorithm according to the EBU standard.
- Added band expand for all multiband plugins.
- Loudness meters now highlight the -1..+1 LU target region.
- MModernCompressor - added another auto-compression button which doesn't change attack/release/rms.
- BugFix: A few plugins were crashing in knob mode.
- BugFix: Band editor collapse button is now visible only in edit mode, not in active presets screen.
- BugFix: Smoothness didn't update in MAutoDynamicEq unless analyzer/sonogram was enabled.
- BugFix: MIDI controller presets didn't load and update immediately.
- BugFix: Advanced convolution kernel settings may not have been working properly.
- BugFix: Mouse wheel didn't move much with high-resolution mouses.
- BugFix: Crossover bands moved to the left made them immovable.
Changes in v6.00:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode