MT-1 is a stereo multiband transient processor with four frequency bands, linear phase crossover filters and individual attack and release controls.
Use it to:
- Increase or decrease the impact of percussive sounds.
- Lengthen or shorten the decay or reverberation.
Feature / specification summary:
- Quickly set the overall effect with Link button on.
- Apply finer adjustments of each individual band.
- Linear phase adjustable crossover filters.
- Fast detectors.
- Controls for both attack and release.
- Graphical display: crossover filters and make-up gains.
- Load and save programs and banks.
- Two channels (stereo and M/S encoding).
- Wide range of supported sample rates.
- Use of SSE/SSE2 instructions.
Changes in v1.1
- Added a "smoother" 6dB/oct slope for the crossover filters.
- BugFix for several memory leaks.
- BugFix for issues that could sometimes cause vu-meters glitches.
- BugFix for issues that could cause discontinuities in the attack or release boost or cut.
- Several other minor bugs and issues fixed.
Proudly sponsored by