MWaveShaper is a traditional wave-shaping plug-in. Unlike other plug-ins it has an adjustable shape instead of a few predefined shapes.
- Continuously adjustable shape.
- Automatable depth.
- Global preset management.
New in v7.08:
- New Side-chain peak meter on the easy screen for some plugins
- Full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
- New "Banks" mode for multiparameters, for multiple bank parameter interpolation
- Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
- Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
- Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
- Bugfix for randomization triggering "next/previous preset" load.
- Bugfix for plugins receiving MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
- Bugfix for step sequencer shapes not saving correctly.
- Bugfix for plugins that could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
- Bugfix for for plugins that temporarily freezes in VST3 when being automate.
- Mac OS X Bugfix for double click issue on Cocoa GUI
New in v7.07:
- Now reports latency immediately when its changed
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Enhanced and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- Improved MIDI reset for modulators.
- Added MIDI reset to modulation plugins.
- Added MIDI learn to multiparameters.
- BugFix: Improved pitch detection accuracy.
- BugFix: Fixed a few denormalization issues causing high CPU usage in some plugins.
- BugFix: Sometimes couldn't be activated after migration between systems or system malfunction.
New in v7.03:
- Optimized Sonogram n all analyzers
- Optimized Delay lines
- General processing kernel special-case optimizations.
- Now with32 MIDI controllers and the ranges can be automated/modulated.
- Added parameters triggering load previous/next preset
- Added dedicated MIDI controller for changing presets.
- MIDI controllers are now disabled by default in presets.
- Bugfix: Analyzer super-resolution were causing subaliasing.
- Bugfix: Restore when disabled modulator feature sometimes didn't work.
- Bugfix: Compatibility issues, mainly with Live.
- Bugfix: MIDI controller max value is now 100% by default.
New in v7.00:
- Smart randomization algorithm
- Added AGC (automatic gain control)
- Added lots of presets for most creative plugins.
- Ultra-advanced follower borrowed from MDynamics engine is now used in every modulator
- Oscillators can now load custom samples (WAV, MP3, FLAC)
- Ctrl+click on a "Presets" button loads a random preset.
- Added global modulator switch, presets and randomizer.
- Added band presets and band randomizer for multiband plugins.
- Added signal generator shape menu images, presets and randomizer.
- Switched to VST3 3.51.
- Added Hold parameter for the modulator follower mode.
- All momentary & short-term loudness meters now have maximum value indicator.
- Delay mode is now "classic" by default.
- BugFix: A few compatibility issues, upgraded to VST 3.51.
- BugFix: Analyzers didn't work correctly in left + right mode.
New in v6.01:
- Plugin settings storage optimized for lower size and higher speed.
- Multiple modulator & multiparameter windows can now be open at once.
- Added "OnOff" mode into MIDI note controllers and increased their number.
- Default modulation wheel for dry/wet is now disabled due to problems with some hosts e.g. Sonar X1.
- Automated Vocoder, Waveshaper, Dynamics, Freeform equalizer, Spectral dynamics,
- Automated Rhythmizer (first 4 sequences of each type), Granular (first 4 transformations) graphs.
- Added predefined directories and drives in all directory trees.
- Multiband peakmeters now occupy more space for better visibility.
- Added range to MIDI note controllers.
- LU meters in integrated mode now provide the gating algorithm according to the EBU standard.
- Added band expand for all multiband plugins.
- Loudness meters now highlight the -1..+1 LU target region.
- MModernCompressor - added another auto-compression button which doesn't change attack/release/rms.
- BugFix: A few plugins were crashing in knob mode.
- BugFix: Band editor collapse button is now visible only in edit mode, not in active presets screen.
- BugFix: Smoothness didn't update in MAutoDynamicEq unless analyzer/sonogram was enabled.
- BugFix: MIDI controller presets didn't load and update immediately.
- BugFix: Advanced convolution kernel settings may not have been working properly.
- BugFix: Mouse wheel didn't move much with high-resolution mouses.
- BugFix: Crossover bands moved to the left made them immovable.
New in v6.00:
- Interface and memory enhancements
- Knob based interfaces
- New "double" envelope shape type
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Knob mode
Proudly sponsored by