Macs Cue is a sound effect player, designed with amateur theatre in mind. Create a cue sheet by dragging sound files into Macs Cue, then play them back one at a time with the space bar. So easy to use, even an actor could run sound!
Of course, you can skip forward or back, stop or fade out what's playing, or even add, delete, or rearrange cues on the fly just in case you get into an emergency improv situation.
- Unlimited number of cues
- Plays AIFF, MP3, and (unprotected) AAC
- Full keyboard control
- Drag and drop too!
- No-edit mode prevents accidental changes to your cue sheet
- Multiple cues can play at once (limited only by your computer's speed)
- Individual volume control of cues
- Cues can be chained, and can stop or fade out other cues
- Emergency Stop All function