Magnus Choir 1.6
Magnus Choir is a virtual instrument plug-in which can be used to create natural and synthetic choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Available for Windows-based VST hosts.
- Combines advanced sampling engine and synthesizing techniques to an instrument full of expression capabilities. DSP engine delivers a new level of realism in digital sound creation.
- This versatile module includes sustained vowels in multiple dynamics, Espressivo, Staccato, Marcato, Crescendo, Decrescendo, Tenuto, including Oohs, Ahhs, Mms choirs, and more... for a realistic choral sound.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets, that gives musicians almost limitless possibilities in varying and creating unique new sounds with different vocal characteristics: Men’s Choir, Women’s Choir, Angel’s Choir, Odd Choir, Choir Pads and Synthetic Choir.
- Includes 16 Factory Presets (acoustic, synthetic and filter characteristics included)
- Clear user interface helps work intuitively, inviting the user to experiment creatively.
- VU meter - Volume Unit Meter: A device that indicates the relative levels of the audio being played. It is calibrated to show a maximum recording level to avoid saturation and distortion.
- Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of choir and room. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mix, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
New in v1.6
- Updated built-in sound bank to 48 patches (16 new predefined sounds: Choirs, Atmos, Fx, Pads, odd voices and wailing).
- Minor adjustments in GUI.
- Minor modifications have been made to the default settings.
- Added link to website in company logo.
- Message error in selector was fixed for Cubase, V-STack, Sibelius and Reaper hosts.
- Sporadic crash in Synapse Orion was fixed.
- Small bug fixes.
Proudly sponsored by