Take your Mac on stage and use it as a live performance full screen interface with a collection of plug-ins, sounds and hardware control.
To start with, MainStage comes with 120 instrument and effects plug-ins, you can then expand this with Audio Unit plugins. As your live rig, you can input settings from Logic Pro and Garageband, combine instruments and live audio and switch seamlessly between patches.
- Controls your favorite hardware (USB or MIDI)
- Customizable full screen live performance view
- Utilizes the processing power of your Mac
- 40 built in Instrument plugins, can trigger loops and backing tracks
- Comes with 80 effects including reverb, delays, dynamics, EQs and many more
- More than 15,000 royalty free Apple Loops, 1700 sompler instruments
Changes in v2.2.1
- Bugfix for several issues related to the download and installation of basic and additional content
- Bugfix for a stability issue that could cause MainStage to hang during startup while initializing MIDI
- Improved CPU performance and latency, particularly when using the Playback plug-in
- Bugfix for an issue that prevented stereo audio input from working as expected
- Bugfix for a problem that blocked sidechain input for plug-ins