Maize Sampler is a sampler (sampler player) offering the features you would expect such as keyswitching (12 layers), disk-streaming, sample-mapping, velocity layering, sample looping, etc. but it also offers a fairly unique feature: Propagation - with just a few clicks you can export your own sample based VST / AU instruments directly.
- Propagation (VST / AU export) with pre-defined UI styles.
- Keyswitching between 12 layers.
- Sample-mapping, velocity layering.
- 16 channels, 4 stereo output, 32 polyphonies.
- Supports 8, 16, 24 bit sample rate .
- Built-in simple reverb and EQ.
- Both VSTi and Standalone modes.
- Comes with a Soundfont to Maize Sampler format converter.
New in v2.23
- Bug fix for a resampling artifact between buffer boundary
- Bug fix for a crash when loading protected instrument
New in v2.22
- BugFix for a problem that the AU multi-output is not working
- BugFix for the missing GUI problem when multiple instances of AU player are loaded
- BugFix for a problem where the MIDI note could stuck when opening the player GUI
- BugFix for a problem that the reverb is not properly stored
- BugFix for a problem when entering ranges in the editor
- New fader control in the GUI editor
New in v2.21
- Bugfix for a missing note problem when running multiple player instance
- Bugfix for the Mac VST instrument and vendor name problem
- Bugfix for a current group label bug
- Bugfix for a sustain control issue
- Bugfix for a problem with reverb
New in v2.20
- Support multiple output channel.
- Bugfix for a crash when unloading the player.
- Bugfix for a possible resampling artifact in the engine.
- Upgraded to JUCE 2.0 application framework.
- Bugfix for a problem related group selection in player.
- Combo box does not have focus outline any more.
New in v2.15
- Fixed the missing UI problem when multiple Maize Sampler players are loaded into a host
- Added the dynamic size option for the custom knob, so it can be used for fader controls.
- Fixed the expiration days display issue
- Fixed some EXS format loading problems
- Added "show labels" option to the keyboard control
New in v2.0.5
- Fixed a voice interrupt issue in the Audio Unit player.
- Fixed a issue when loading a instrument exported on Windows into Audio Unit player.
- Fixed a bug in voice stealing.
- Avoid displaying too many sample missing dialog.
- Fixed a deadlock when loading player.