MasterWriter is the ultimate collection of writing tools for the professional songwriter.
- A Rhyming Dictionary with over 100,000 entries.
- A Pop-Culture Dictionary with over 11,000 icons of American and World Culture.
- A Dictionary containing over 35,000 Phrases, Idioms, Clichés, Sayings and Word Combinations. Not just the old familiar ones but a vast array of that which is new and contemporary.
- A Rhymed-Phrases Dictionary with over 36,000 entries.
- The only Alliterations Dictionary in existence.
- The American Heritage Dictionary and Roget’s II Thesaurus.
- A State-of-the-art database that allows you to keep track of all the Lyrics, Melodies and Information related to the songs you’ve written or are writing.
- A stereo Hard Disk Recorder for recording your melodic ideas.
- Songuard, an online date-of-creation Song Registration Service.
- A library of over 250 tempo adjustable MIDI Drum Loops.
- Full-function Word Processing.
- Mac OS and Windows compatible.
- And saving the best for last, it's easy to use.
The rhymes, phrases, ideas, and information contained in MasterWriter's reference dictionaries, along with the unique features provided, will be a constant source of inspiration. MasterWriter is a very powerful tool which is easy to use, easy to navigate, and fast. It was our goal to utilize the technologies of today in a manner that would not complicate or get in the way of the creative process.
Imagine having everything related to the song you are writing, just a mouse click away. MasterWriter's world-class database allows you to come back to that song the next day, the next month or a year later and you will find all the lyrics, alternate versions, melodic ideas and reference materials exactly as they were when you last worked on that song.
In our daily conversation and in our songwriting, we tend to use a vocabulary that we are familiar and comfortable with. When you use MasterWriter your knowledge and vocabulary begin to expand and as they do, you will find new and colorful ways to paint word pictures. It's really quite simple, the musician practices his instrument to become a better player. Use MasterWriter, and you will become a better songwriter. The beauty of it all, is that it happens while you're writing songs. And with a laptop, it can happen on a bus, on an airplane, in a hotel room, or anywhere you find yourself.