Matrix - The Voice Coder is "The Vocoder for the 21st century".
What makes Matrix different to the vocoders in the past?
- Precise analog modelling 8-pole filters and extremely fast envelope followers for unprecedented resynthesis quality.
- New voiced/unvoiced detection and pitch extraction algorithms for high intelligibility.
- Stereophonic synthesis filter bank preserves the spatial characteristic of the replacement signal.
- Easy to use interface.
- Latency free operation.
- 32 channel filter bank.
- Stereophonic synthesis.
- Voiced/unvoiced detection.
- Pitch tracking.
- Formant shift.
- Pause filling.
- Channel matrix.
- Pan position and level for each channel.
- 16 internal oscillators.
- Easy user interface.
New in v2.2
- 64bit support
New in v2.1.1
- VST3: issues with AI Knob Interface fixed.
New in v2.1
- VST3 / VST2.4: 64-bit version for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Stereo wide panorama parameter for internal generator.
- Optional monophonic generator with Glide setting.
- Pitchbend range setting.
- Updated PDF manual.
New in v2.0
- New Filter type added inspired by the legendary VSM 201 Vocoder from Sennheiser.
- Internal Noise generator added.
- Redesigned graphical user interface.
- New factory presets added.
Proudly sponsored by