|Software Music Machine Archive||
Now, ripping analog media is as easy as ripping Audio CDs! Using Media Digitalizer, you can easily create MP3s, WMAs, Audio CDs,
TunePaks and even Wave files from cassettes, LPs or any analog media. You
can even create more than one type of media from a single recording! All
this, for only $20! Download and try the free trial version now!
General Features & Benefits
- Simple, step-by-step interface that's easy to use
- Full help system, including tutorial
- All components integrated..no need to use separate "recorder",
"editor" and "encoder" applications.
- Single low $20 price which includes the complete Digitalizer system.no need to buy extra applications
Recorder Features & Benefits:
- Fully adjustable recording times.you don't need to sit and wait for
the tape or record to finish..with built-in recording times for common media
- Support for two sided media, so you can record both sides in a
- Best of both worlds: Automatic AND manual track detection for any
Encoder Features & Benefits:
- Integrated support for WMA, MP3 formats
- Encoders completely integrated into Digitalizer.no need to purchase
or use multiple applications
- Support for MP3 ID3 tags, including formats 1 & 2.
- Support for advanced MP3 encoding options.
- Adjustable WMA encoding rates & support for WMA tags
- Can export uncompressed Wave files for optimum quality when editing
further or encoding in an unsupported format.
- Ability to create several different media formats from a single
- Support for Digitope's proprietary TuneZipT TunePakT format
CD Burner Features & Benefits:
- Combine multiple recordings onto one CD.
- Spread recording over 60 minutes over several CDs.
- Support for Burn-Proof technology which prevents most
buffer-underrun errors on supported CD-RW drives.
- Fully adjustable CD burning speed from 1x to your drive's maximum
- Supports all CD sizes, including 650 MB, 700 MB and micro CDs.