|Software Music Machine Archive||
MegaSeg is a DJ music mixing program that allows you to consolidate your CD collection on the hard drive of your Macintosh. You can then segue (mix) between songs for a professional DJ presentation without the need for extra CD players or mixers. MegaSeg's scheduling features allow for prioritization of playback for certain songs or entire categories of music, coupled with the ability to start playlists and insert sound clip "jingles" at specified times. Elegant playlist rules allow the MegaSeg user to prevent two songs from the same artist playing too close together, a boon to music management. Radio stations, mobile DJs, restaurants and other businesses will find MegaSeg a powerful tool for creating dynamic playlists, music scheduling, and even automatically adjust the volume at different times of the day. For internet radio broadcasting, MegaSeg now updates playlist information on the fly for users of Live365.com, the popular broadcast streaming service.
Related Hardware: DJ Controller
Changes in v5.9.2
- New MIDI Preset for Numark's MixTrack Pro II controller.
- New Keynote remote and keyboard shortcut support via Playback menu command.
- Setting Intros via up/down arrows works correctly on International systems.
- Fix for master volume not responding to MIDI commands.
- MIDI Learn Mode now displays the function name when assigning a conflicting code.
- Fixed a volume issue when using Discrete Output Mode without the AVC enabled.
- Turning off Automatic Volume Control properly resets the Gain controls.
- Fix for possible AutoSeg timing issues when using the Fade-Override option.
- Improved detection of missing album artwork for "NowPlaying" metadata.
- Various other minor improvements.
Changes in v5.9
- New Multiprocess AV preference for utilizing Mac's multicore processors
- New MIDI presets for various controllers
- Same as folder import category
- AutoSeg Trim no longer affects tracks over 10 minutes
- Various other upgrades and fixes
Changes in v5.8.6
- Bugfix for issues with Automatic Volume Control and Sound Check leveling.
- Custom volume levels are properly converted to logarithmic scale.
- Sorting the search results works in all cases.
- Matching or importing tracks is more reliable in cases where file paths differ between systems.
Changes in v5.8.5
- Various bugfixes
- Various enhancements and improvements
- Details of update here