Play it by ear with and get MIDI sound in
real-time. MuseBook MidiMic receives monophonic sound from the microphone
and determines Pitch, Dynamics and Timing, converting each note as MIDI
data in real-time. While you are singing, you can hear your voice changed
into some other instrument you choose of 128 MIDI instruments in real-time.
Any monophonic instrument solo e.g. guitar, violin, recorder, saxophone,
etc. can be also used as sound input. You can save the MIDI data-out and
interface with other MIDI instruments.
- Real-time Sound2MIDI : sound feature extraction per 0.044 second
- Pitch Bandwidth : A0 ~ C8 (Piano 88 keys, 26 Hz ~ 4,500 Hz)
- Analyzes the frequency pattern of the input sound by recent signal processing algorithm
- Converts sound detected from microphone into MIDI data in real-time
- Supports MIC / LINE-IN / other input sources supported by your soundcard
- Displays volume envelope, Wave form and Frequency spectrum
- Supports MIDI Effects - pitch bend, volume change, brightness
- Reduces unwanted noise from low frequency in real-time
- Displays sung or performed note on stave with note syllable and its octave number
- Transposes in octave from -5 ~ +5 octave
- Supports preset to save and load your settings as you like.