The Midishaper is based on the same technology as Cableguys' Curve.
It is designed as a tool for creating new sounds from your host sequencer as long as it can be MIDI Controlled. It has the same four LFOs and four envelope generators that blend together in a sophisticated modulations matrix. You can create a wide range of sounds by changing the various settings and adjusting the output channel aftertouch, modulated pitch, modwheel or any MIDI control messages.
MidiShaper's flexibility is showcased by it's LFOs. The LFO's can sync to your host sequencer from a 1/128 up to 32 bars. It will work retriggered or ever-running, set to the played note, or free-running from 0.02 Hz to the audible range and brain frequency. MidiShaper features completely editable waveforms for its LFOs.
If your plugin or host sequencer is compatible with MIDI control, the Midishaper will help create vivid, inspiring sounds, and bring the flexibility of MidiShaper to your favorite software plugins or hardware synths.
New in v1.2.1
- Bugfix for modulation target assignment
- Bugix for note-off messages being ignored by envelopes
- Bugfix for routing LFO's or envelopes to the same modulation
New in v1.2
- Receive MIDI via MIDI ports
- Define MIDI channels for input and output
- Limit LFO-triggering to a single note optional
- Snap-to-grid function in waveform editor
New in v1.1.1
- Audio Units now supported
- Can now output MIDI via Physical and MIDI ports
- BugFix for Ableton Live
Updated demo video: