MiniHost is a powerful and full-fledged ASIO host that loads a VST plugin (instrument or effect) and processes it in realtime. It offers many features that similar programs don't have. Here are just some of them:
- send MIDI data to VST plugins from external MIDI inputs, a resizable virtual MIDI keyboard, the computer keyboard or MIDI files
- process ASIO inputs or a WAV file
- record audio output to WAV (16 and 32 bit)
- browse through the presets
- included preset manager, allows easy organisation of all presets
- included preset randomizer with script support and mutate option
- drag n' drop support
- support for VST MIDI plugins that generate MIDI data
- much much more.
New in this version:
Compatibility with ASIO and MIDI drivers improved.