Plays sounds when you touch the keyboard on the screen.
MiniKeyboard supports wide 3-octave range. You can change the range smoothly in two ways. One is to flick the upper side of the screen left or right. The other is to push the left or right of the hard keys.
Six sounds are provided:
You can set the four kinds of rhythm and four levels of tempo.
Check out our Digital Piano Guide
New in v1.3.7
- Bugfix for collapse of the layout int android 4.0 terminal
New in v1.3.6
- Minor bugfixes
New in v1.3.5
- Supported for Tablet terminal
New in v1.3.3
- Changes to the advertising permissions
New in v1.3.1
- Now works with multi-touch.
- Application can be installed on SD card.