As seen in Hitsquad's Top 10 Free VST/AU Virtual Instruments For Macintosh
MiniSpillage is a drum synthesizer plug-in with a high resolution DSP audio engine and a custom set of synthesis algorithms designed exclusively for original electronic percussion sounds. MiniSpillage is not a recreation of classic drum machine glories nor a homage to the past but instead aims to break new ground and provide the modern musician with an original electronic percussion instrument.
- Custom synthesis algorithms.
- Exclusive percussion models.
- High resolution 64 bit DSP engine.
- Precision ADSR envelopes.
- Fluid real time control.
- Clean and intuitive GUI.
- Efficient optimized design.
New Features in v1.3.2
- Improved the reliability version checking mechanism
- Various bugfixes
New Features in v1.3.1
- Bugfix for the 'Decimate' effect function.
- Re-tuned kit and pad preset content.
- Larger fonts for improved readability.
- GUI improvements.
New Features in v1.3
- added automatic update checking
- power button now displayed as a standard mute switch
- added preferences menu item
- removed 10.6 gamma correction option (now automatic)
- removed maximum pad note-on velocity preference
- CPU optimisations
- Removed erroneous menu items (freeze/unfreeze/export)
New Features in v1.2
- Improved user interface
- New kit browser system
- Modifier key changes
- Code optimisations