Miniak-editor is a program that you can use to control the Akai Miniak analog modeling synthesizer in your DAW.
Miniak-editor is able to retrieve presets from Miniak memory or load it from hard drive into the editor. You can send a complete program to Miniak via sysex or change any parameter of synthesizer in real time.
- Support automation for all Miniak parameters.
- Request patch from Miniak memory.
- Load sysex file into the editor.
- Send sysex (on the fly) to Miniak.
- Remotely changing banks and programs.
- True freq readout for filters and LFO/S&H.
- Easily tweakable interactive tracking generator and mod matrix.
- Runs as a standalone or VST plugin.