MixMeister Fusion lets you manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on-the-fly. You can also add effects and experiment with looping features. But Fusion records all your actions (not just the resulting audio), so you can go back, listen to your mix, and make precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities. Whether you use it for live gigs or mix CD production, this ability to jam, listen and refine lets you achieve true perfection.
Fusion takes a completely different approach to beat mixing than other gear. The software automatically analyzes the beat structure of all your songs, and identifies individual beats and measures. Placing songs together means that they're beat mixed automatically -- there's no need to fiddle with controls just to get a smooth transition. You can layer songs on top of other songs, loops, a capellas, or sound effects - up to 8 tracks in total - and Fusion will take care of the beat matching for you. This allows you to devote more of your attention to the audience during live sets, and lets you assemble creative mixes on the fly in response to the mood of the moment.
- Mix 2, 3, 4, or even 8 songs simultaneously while maintaining perfect sync at all times.
- See your mix take shape on-screen with an advanced timeline view.
- Play a live DJ set while you preview and edit any upcoming track.
- Set gradual adjustments in tempo, volume and EQ with absolute precision.
- Play with on-the-fly looping and remixing functions.
- Change the key of a song without changing tempo.
- Experiment with premium VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix.
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers.
- Burn a flawless copy of your mix to CD.
Working as a DJ, from Then to Now