MixPad is a multi track audio mixing program that allows you to import and record then mix and unlimited number of tracks for your own production.
- File format support includes wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, vox, gsm, real audio, avi and more.
- Supports video file formats for extracting audio from a movie.
- Import directly from CDs with the built in CD Ripper.
- Record new clips to a track using MixPad's superb quality audiorecorder.
- Add effects to individual tracks, including echo, reverb and distort.
- Drag and drop files from your desktop or folders easily to Mixpad.
- Manage your clips in the Clip Manager.
- Mute a single track or set it as 'solo' (will mute all other tracks).
Audio Interfaces using USB
Changes in v3.23:
- Added Beat designer interface
- Bugfix for MixPad crashes with KarmaFX Plugin
- Bugfix for Video load issues in "export to video" window
- Bugfix for delay when recording from audio file
- Bugfix for audio samples are shifted when scrolling left
- Bugfix for changing BPM of project alters project selection region
- Bugfix for modulation value is not saved for Chorus
- Bugfix for hard to snap clip to some position
- Done very hard to delete all takes but one
- Bugfix for project keeps playing after end of last clip
- Bugfix for Metronome is not in time
- Bugfix for Pre-roll does not work if metronome is not on
- Bugfix for grid lines appear in illogical positions in Beats and Measures mode
- Done snap cursor to grid if grid is on
- Done selected region should snap to grid lines
- Bugfix for [MME]: FF and RW don't work in Scrub properly
Changes in v3.20:
- Added sync to video capability
- Improved recording form midi with vsti synthesie
- Metronome change to disabled as the default setting
- Improved the split clip functionality
- Add 'Export Clip As...' option to the context menu of 'Clip Manager' dlg
- Removed 'Enable Metronome' check box
- Removed unneeded horizontal scroll bar in Effects window
- Disabled 'metronome volume' when metronome turned off
- New way of region selection does not allow to select clips which are invisible without using vertical scrolling
- Added Explorer command bar
- Improved NCH Sound Library dialogue
- Various other bugfixes
Proudly sponsored by