Mixed In Key is a DJ mixing program that detects track keys for seamless transitioning options.
Transitioning between different songs in varying keys do not sound right. And manually labeling songs and its root keys can be a daunting task. Mixed In Key simplifies this with "harmonic mixing". It will help you in mixing one track to another track without the root keys clashing.
Mixed In Key will look into all your tracks and songs and will identify their root keys. You will then be able to see which songs have compatible keys as they will be grouped within the Camelot wheel feature. Once you get the results you can then formulate your transitions, easily avoiding key clashes.
Once your set is planned out, you can turn up the volume and use your favorite DJ software with the Mixed In Keys easy integration feature.
The bottom line is, with careful planning and preparation, Mixed In Key will help you play non stop music with seamless and flawless transitions between tracks.
New in v5.0
- Quick song browsing via Camelot wheel
- Comes with its own Audio Player
- 5.0 New Key detection system
- Enhanced short sample analysis, useful for remixing
- Now utilizes Multi-core CPUs for faster loading and processing
- Identifies key changes and modulations within tracks
- More file formats are supported
Check out the Windows version of Mixed In Key.