Mixtikl is a fun, powerful & open music application for mobile & desktop. Mixtikl is based on the long awaited but never released miniMIXA V3. Mixtikl goes much further, though, as Intermorphic are adding new features and making it work with its other products. Mixtikl is a unique tool for making more ideas on the move.
Use Mixtikl to:
- Capture/Mix/Work on content on the move on your mobile; finesse on desktop using plug-in later; move back to mobile whenever you want.
- Use loops, MIDI, generative music and modular synthesis for your sound palette.
- Perform music on your mobile with the powerful 'Perform' application.
- Play generative music on your mobile, using the integrated Noatikl engine.
- Create quick mixes, and mix and match sounds (yours, or in add-on Tiklpaks) with the 'Remix' application.
- Pitch shift your loops and apply real-time FX.
- Act as VST or AU plug-in in your VST/AU enabled sequencer.
- Have fun making/mixing hi-quality music on your mobile.
Changes in v5.3.5
- Various Bug fixes
Changes in v5.3.4
- Better Tempo control, can be set as low as 10 BPM
- Bugfix for issue where custom cell effects were not applied immediately on load or copy/paste
Changes in v5.2.10
- Added-back support for 44kHz audio
- Online help links from the FX and Sound Generator units now working
- Various Other bug fixes
Maintenance Update in v5.2.6
- Improved content list preview mechanism
- Various Bugfix
New in v126.96.36.199
- Bufix for crash when resizing under Windows XP
- Standalone desktop versions now run at 44 kHz (was 22 kHz) on desktop
- Smoother volume slider control
- Volume envelope attack stage changed to exponential (was linear)
- Various other bug fixes
New in v188.8.131.52
- Fixed - license key entry for Mixtikl Desktop Standalone (Win) / Desktop Audio Plugins (Win/Mac)
- Fixed - several silent start problems
- Fixed - issue importing URLs with embedded 0x0A in the URL text (put there by Thunderbird!)
- Fixed - problems playing from URL via webpage
- Improved - behaviour of store button and review button
New in v184.108.40.206
- New: Integrated drill-down Noatikl parameter editor for generative content customisation: All of the core Noatikl parameters are available for real-time editing.
- All changes saved when you save the mix, which can be tweeted.
- Pattern editing with text editing of sub-patterns and randomisation options.
- Import Noatikl files (created with Noatikl desktop, available separately) from the clipboard.
- Save Noatikl files to User Content folder.
- New Noatikl Seed pak, containing simple Noatikl voice type definitions.
- New: Universal 64-bit AU/VSTi for Mac (used to be only 32-bit).
- Fixed: Windows-specific crash in generative bars editing.
- Fixed: Windows-specific screen update problem.
- Fixed: Problem saving files under Internet Explorer.
- Fixed: Several stability problems with AU/VSTi (Mac/Win): Tested with Reaper, Logic, Live, GarageBand.
- Improved: Now much easier export of mixtikls for tweeting.
- Improved: Simplified behaviour of the More menu.
- Improved: On first load-up for most variants, auto-load and auto-start a demo mix.
- Improved: Look of list items and FX network editor.
- Improved: Added Clear Cell item to the Clear menu, also clears the "locked" status.
- Improved: Operation of Mixtikl Free for iOS.
- Improved: Reports the OS, variant and number of bits in the Help -> About screen.
- Bug fixes and general improvements.
New in v220.127.116.11
- New: Mix recording - revised UI, improved operation & new Mixdown audio recording option for making high quality mix recordings in non-realtime.
- New: Mic recording - revised UI and improved operation.
- New: Mix EQ - old control now replaced with a full-featured EQ editor.
- New [Desktop version]: Partikl Editor - added an new "Tone: Wavetable" unit.
- New [Desktop version]: Partikl Editor - added offsets (octave/semi/micro) to the Tone: DSynth unit.
- New [Desktop version]: Partikl Editor - allows mixing of inputs from as many disparate Tone generators as required in the synth line (mixing using an audio junction).
- Improved: Better looking skin design.
- Improved: Removed the red "recording" cell overlay when making a live recording.
- Improved: Shorter Pak demo mix names to make it easier to see different recordings.
- Improved: Clearer message when exporting mixes for tweet/email.
- Fixed: New Mix menu Tiklpak checkbox filters now work correctly.
- Fixed: Crash when browsing for content outside of the /intermorphic folder...
- Fixed: Content Cell audio can now stream (useful for larger recordings not needing the option of being pitch/tempo shifted).
- Fixed: Many other smaller bug fixes.
New in v18.104.22.168
- New checkbox filters in New Mix screen make it easier to see/select only the Tiklpaks you want to use.
- More customisable randomisation settings in the New Mix Settings screen.
- Improved controls in mix Tempo and Root screen.
- Clear Everything and Clear All Track Settings now set all track generative bars+range / repeat+range values to zero.
- Fixed: Import of mixtikls from email.