Modelonia is a novel physical-modelling synthesizer which uses a hybrid of two distinct model 'types' - a plucked-string model and a blown-bore (i.e. trumpet-type) model. Each model may be used simultaneously, and the signal path allows cross-modulation between the two models for more interesting and complex tones.
Modelonia is not simply an emulation of acoustic instruments; advanced physical modeling has been used to enable the creation of lively and expressive new sounds and harmonic textures. The interface has been designed to be as easy and helpful as possible for newcomers to this synthesis technology, without compromising Modelonia's sound design capabilities.
New in v184.108.40.206:
- Added an extra bank of 128 new presets and new Templates in the Sound Wizard.
- LFO Single Shot Mode added, it can be used as an extra envelope.
- MIDI Program Change response added.
- The Macro control is now automatable and linked to MIDI CC 45 by default.
- PitchBend response improved.
- Dynamic response and vibrato improved.
- Fixed compatibility issues with various Hosts.