From the developer
Monowave II is a great example of the kind of thing that only the Chameleon can bring about.
You take one open DSP platform, a load of well written source code and help files, one analog/digital hardware designer and early Chameleon enthusiast, throw in a load of sleepless nights and you get a growing open-source DSP project that anyone can add to.
- 3 Oscillators, each with 256 waveforms and a unique 'de-res' function for lo-fi sound
- 5 input mixer, three oscillators, noise and external input for filtering
- 4 pole 24dB resonating filter with the unique option to 'sweep' between 4 pole, bandpass and 1 pole modes seamlessly
- 3 assignable Realtime Controllers with 'show' function to remind you what it is assigned to
- Comprehensive MIDI CC control for internal parameters
- 128 Patch memory
- Stereo delay line
- 2 LFOs with 64 classic and complex waveforms
- 3 ADSR envelope generators
- Unique routing modulation capabilities such as velocity to osc waveform, or EG to Resonance, for highly expressive sounds