Music Box is an handy database for your music files. If you have a large collection of them, it will help you to organize and keep them in order.
- Tracks can be grouped by artist, album, genre, volume or category.
- Organize your tracks into as many categories and subcategories as you need.
- Find on which CD or DVD you stored your tracks in a split second.
- Read and edit the meta data information of the tracks (e.g. ID3 tags, iTunes AAC tags...). Music Box supports several formats: MP3, AAC, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Monkey's Audio.
- Search for related titles on international Amazon sites or on CDDB.
- Export your data in HTML, text or XML format.
New in v1.12
- When deleting a track, albums/artists/volumes without any track left will be removed from the database.
- Updated the database engine.
Proudly sponsored by