Music Library is a fully-featured database application that allows you to catalog and play literally any music files and media you have.
Music Library is not just another mp3 tagger, unlike any other music database programs, It allows you to catalog and deal with any music both on and off your computer. The familiar Explorer-style + html detail viewer interface provides an easy way to manage your collections, you can view your collection by locations, albums, artists, year or genres. It can scan your hard drives and automatically list and catalog all available music files such as MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA, APE, FLAC, MP4 and MPC etc..
The versatile Tag/Filename Editor allow you to download album info, cover arts and perform mass tagging base on file names or file renaming base on tags. Composing MP3 playlists is a snap, there are so many ways to locate and play your favorite tunes, a internal MP3 player/Winamp/foobar2000 front end control is included.
New in v2.0.957
- Now program creates database in Access 2000 format.
- Re-enabled the "Compact Database" function.
- Added "Window" menu, where you can choose from 4 window styles.
- Added support for WMA, OGG, FLAC, Monkey's Audio, MPP, ACC and MP4/M4A formats.
- More fields in ID3v2 tag are now supported, such as embedded picture.
- Added "Lyrics Editor" under the "Edit" menu. (Where you can download and edit lyrics.)
- Added "Organize Files" feature under Edit menu.
- Added "Lyrics Tag Viewer/Editor".
- Added "APE Tag Viewer/Editor".
- Added "Tag Viewer/Editor" (wma, ogg, flac tags).
- Added 3 new database fields in MP3 table. (Composer, Tags and Format)
- Added "Filename > Tag" function in file list popup menu. (Tag files without opening the editor window.)
- Added "Tag Editing" settings in options window where you can set tag editing options globally.
- Added "Rescan Selected" and "Rescan Recursive" menu under "Media" (the old "MP3" menu).
- Added support for Foobar2000 player.
- Added "Thumbnail View" to audio explorer.