MuzicMan was specially designed for the music enthusiast who wants to have all their CD music easily accessible and properly organized on a PC. The main MuzicMan components to achieve this aim are: the full-function MP3 player, music library, playlist manager and a database which stores all the information about the music and keeps track of where the music files are.
- Full-function MP3 and WAV player:
- Track Presets to set volume, pitch, 10 band equalization, start and end points for each track individually. MuzicMan can scan all MP3 and WAV files in the collection to determine normalization to apply to each track so that all tracks play at exactly the same peak volume level
- Music library facility
- Thirty-two customizable library views accessible via individual buttons - Easy to customize
- Playlist facility
- Tracks can be re-arranged in the Playlist for particular playing order
- Database facility
- Uses the MP3 or WAV filenames in combination with it's date and time stamp as a unique key for a track's information, thereby ensuring that Playlists will always work correctly even if files have been moved to other disks or paths.
- Event log
- Records important program events and internal error occurrences for support purposes.