NLogSynth began on iOS devices recreating professional virtual analogue synthesis freshly from scratch to unveil the power of their specific hardware architecture, and is now available on OSX.
You can easily share all your patches made on iPad with NLogSynth PRO with NLogPoly Synth on Mac and vice versa.
Based on 32 bit floating point processing NLogSynth utilizes advanced signal processing optimizations of Apple's A4 & A5 CPUs. After successfully running this new architectural approach for two years, we are now proud to provide the same algorithms on Mac's Intel architectures.
NLogPoly Synth app is a polyphonic and multi-timbral virtual analogue synth: So, you have 8 synths in one and each itself is polyphonic. Each synth has 4 OSCs, 2 FILTER, 4 ENVs & 4 LFOs plus its individual effect bank.
It comes with over 192 Factory presets, and you can manipulate over 150 parameters and options and save up to 96 of your own edits in 3 user banks.
New in Ver 4.2:
- Global Transposition (in "Sys/Pitch")
- New "NLog Mini" Sound Bank included
- Import / Export Patch Banks
- Arpeggio Sync from MIDI Clock
- "Wheels" & "XY" settings merged to "Control"
- "Perf" settings renamed to "Knobs"
- Improved arpeggio performance
- Wav Recording increased to 4 min
- Adopting Sample Rate changes in processing
- Improved Oscillator Running Phase (in "Sys/Pitch")