Nocturne Bass is an analogue/subtractive bass-synth with phase distortion, unison and LFO filter. Built with flexible wobble-bass for dubstep in mind, but it should also be capable of great-sounding classic tech basses and synth-sounds for everyday needs.
- Up to 32 voices.
- 2 oscillators: Each oscillator has 5 different waveforms.
- 3 voices true unison with stereo.
- ADSR envelope generator.
- Slide (monophonic mode with portamento).
- Sync to host tempo or free LFO with 4 different waveforms and a unlimited waveform generator.
- Save and load LFO wavetable file.
- LFO modulated 3 x oversampled low pass filter with resonance control.
- LFO waveform generator.
- Phase Modulation / Distortion.
- Preset manager.
- Low CPU usage with optimized code.
New in v1.2
- New LFO waveform draw display.
- Fixed sub-oscillator was drifting when switched on/off while playing.
- Improved polyphonic LFO synchronization. Now keeps sync on tempo changes and when skipping in a song.
- Improved unison.
- Improved text graphics and readouts.
New in v1.1
- Fixed initializing and automation issue with Cubase.
- Added Sub-oscillator.
- Amp default volume lowered.
- Changed Phase Modulation to Frequency Modulation (FM).