Nootka is a tuition program that helps with teaching and learning classical score notation.
This program is created to help you better understand classical score notation which will in turn enhance you your score reading, playing and singing skills. The main target user for Nootka are guitarists but it can be used by any musician for ear training as well.
- Numerous settings to personalise for user needs and capabilities
- Accurate method for detecting sung and played sounds
- Different name-callings of the notes
- Exam mode with different levels to registry Your progresses
- Levels creator with wide range of settings
- French, Polish and Czech translations
Changes in v0.8.77 beta
- added intonation view of played sound
- checking for new versions of an application
- improved reaction on detected pitch (faster and fluid)
- audio output supports change of base frequency
- sound data compressed to ogg
Changes in v0.8.51 stable
- reduced memory leaks and fixed crash