4 predelays injecting into 2 nicely geared delay lines, two complete resonant filters, distortion and high shelf. Remember, a delay is an echoing device. You really should prepare your sound to travel through space along with the OhmBoyz.
- This delay does not "click".
- LFOs everywhere.
- Who wants a resonant filter ? high pass, low pass, band notch, wah-wah, adjustable bandwidth and resonance from -24dB to +24dB : enough to deafen to death your most respectable neighbours.
- Serious distortion ! Choose between overdrive and puncher... or anywhere in between...
- A high-shelf filter, to shunt the highest sounds, useful after heavy distortion.
- Move several buttons in one move, with group selection and side-click.
- Instant result : with many sequencers (cubase, Orion...), OhmBoyZ adjusts itself to the right tempo and follows any occurring change.
- MIDI Automation.
- Useful presets, loadable on-the-fly, that can be applied instantly or with long or very long transitions where all the parameters switch from the old value to the new one in a ballet you won't forget.
- Five effects for the price of one : delays, resonant filter, distortion, high shelf ... Use what you want or need. All those effects, together, provides an unusual result : OhmBoyZ.
Changes in v1.61
- Mac OS X Lion AU installation issues fixed
- Bugfix for installation failed if the user home folder was not on the system partition.
Changes in v1.60
- VST 64-bit version.
- Mac AudioUnit 64-bit version.
- New installer.
- Mac: PPC not supported anymore.
- Mac: minimum supported OS is 10.5 - Leopard.