Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi is a unique multiple tracks real time waveform renderer and comparator: it lets you visualize the content of several audio tracks on the same screen and compare them thanks to its X-Y view.
The plugin offers stereo or mid-side channels waveform extraction as well as several synchronization modes. The zooming and precise measurement capabilities let you analyze the waveforms in details, and the XY phase scope view will help you track phase issues within an effect chain or while recording with multiple microphones.
The four memory slots let you store any waveform in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several setups or portions of your audio project very easily.
- Multiple tracks real time oscilloscope: visualize and compare the waveform of several audio tracks on the same screen.
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
- Zoomable display with precise measurement capabilities.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain thanks to the XY phasescope view.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
New in v2
- New fully customizable user interface
- New presets manager
- Customizable automation range and response curve
- Various performance improvements and optimization
- Various bugfixes
New in v1.5
- Improved user interface performance and increased graphs display refresh rate.
- Reduced memory footprint.
- Faster skin loading.