PCM Native Reverb is featured in our Best Reverb Plugin Roundup!
PCM Native Reverb is a software bundle from Lexicon that combines all their reverb plugins in one package.
This software bundle comes with 7 Lexicon reverbs that gives the plugin hundreds of studio quality presets. It has Lexicon's Vintage Plate, Hall, Plate, Room, Random Hall, Concert Hall and Chamber. With its price tag, you'd expect it to have tons of features and controls - and ofcourse it does. You have real-time display that illustrates how the plugin is currently set up, and you get full parameter control and automation.
- 7 legendary Lexicon Reverbs
- Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows® XP, Vista, and 7; Mac® OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, PowerPC and Intel)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb
- iLok authorized